SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully, but its Wolverine, and its the only official 1/6 comic wolvie we have (people are desperate for the yellow and brown/blue). Plus hot toys are probably making the daredevil punisher, which means people are patiently waiting for it, hence the price drop.

I have no doubt that we'll see blue and yellow, but like Batman with the color variation they'll wait until this version has been out for a bit.

Probably November.

I hope so but if you go to FlexPay right now it has the payments out into December which means SSC isn't firm on the delivery. Usually with things close, they stop the payment at the end of the estimated window and then email later that it will be delayed like they've done with Armored Batman for example.

pic from nycc

image.jpg

Delayed again.... well at least they updated us.

Did my own replacement sculpt, this is still a work in progress. I will still adjust this once I have my figure on hand.

Ya, I got that too... I'm hoping (silly, I know) that it's so they can add alternate mouthplates....
A man can dream, but we live in a cruel world :monkey2.

Not really sad that they pushed this out from Q3 to late Q4, as I have totally mismanaged my "exit plan" from this hobby and will be getting 3-4 figures before the year end :lol.

I really like the prototype's mask. I think it looks great. Just another faceplate, mouth shut, and another one with a cigar, would be wonderful.

Pretty interested in this. I love the style. The lack of a neutral expression faceplate hurts it, though, especially given the extremely exaggerated teeth. He'd look great beside my (equally severe) Gotham Knight Batman. We'll see how many RP I can reap from Spook... I'm eyeing this guy, Armored Batman, and Rey as possible buys.

you know I would love to get my hands on that knock off.
does any one know where else I could get this apart from Aliexpress

Without a doubt once this releases they'll do a "Batman - Gotham Knight" with this and you'll see a "Wolverine - Tiger Stripe" yellow version. He is too popular of a character with another iconic look to pass up.

Back