SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assumed it was for the sideshow wolverine that isn't even up for PO yet... I did pre-order the DOFP wolverine though, I would love to get it in march or april. This is just weird.

I just got this email a few minutes ago... what in the actual hell does this mean?

It means what it says, that Hot Toys (look at the subject) Wolverine is delayed until March. It has nothing to do with Sideshow's comics-baed Wolverine which has not launched yet (and which is the subject of this thread). If you didn't order Hot Toys Wolverine, I suggest you look through your order history to make sure it's not listed there - it could be an error on Sideshow's part.

It means what it says, that Hot Toys (look at the subject) Wolverine is delayed until March. It has nothing to do with Sideshow's comics-baed Wolverine which has not launched yet (and which is the subject of this thread). If you didn't order Hot Toys Wolverine, I suggest you look through your order history to make sure it's not listed there - it could be an error on Sideshow's part.

I ordered the DOFP wolverine, that's the only one in my order history.

Last edited:
Relax man, I won't talk about it anymore... When I looked at the release date earlier it didn't say those dates.

SS's Superman looks like that moment in TDKR when he loses the sun and gets all old and skinny for a bit. So glad I wasn't hyped for that figure.

SS's Superman looks like that moment in TDKR when he loses the sun and gets all old and skinny for a bit. So glad I wasn't hyped for that figure.

Actually, the SSC Superman looks pretty good. A body mod makes it look great, but the out of box figure is not nearly as bad as the initial pics. In essence, it is simply a figure that looks horrible when photographed with flash photography...

No reason to think it's cancelled. They were probably able to launch Deadpool for pre-order, because from a manufacturing standpoint, he's not that different than the GI Joe line. Average size body, full outfit, and military-style accessories.
For Wolverine, it's likely a new body (to keep him short and stocky), exposed skin (so the decision about hidden/unhidden joints would have to be made), as well as face/mouth sculpts. I'm quite happy it is taking some time. I REALLY hope they do a good job on the face/mouth sculpts!

No reason to think it's cancelled. They were probably able to launch Deadpool for pre-order, because from a manufacturing standpoint, he's not that different than the GI Joe line. Average size body, full outfit, and military-style accessories.
For Wolverine, it's likely a new body (to keep him short and stocky), exposed skin (so the decision about hidden/unhidden joints would have to be made), as well as face/mouth sculpts. I'm quite happy it is taking some time. I REALLY hope they do a good job on the face/mouth sculpts!

Those are good points. I'm excited for this because I've really been wanting a comic looking Wolverine to put with the rest of my avengers. The Hugh Jackman based ones don't sit well with me.

Back