SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that was pretty much all Sideshow revealed during their 12 days of. Nil interest in any of those.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sideshow can take their time. Let Snake Plissken be a lesson to them. If even one of these turns out like ****, then this line will fail.

So... no news about this guy yet? :c I'm very much looking forward to this line. Probably the only ssc figures I will get. That comic style bat man was awesome. I have hopes for there comic inspired marvel line.

As long as this guy has a lot of accessories like multiple head sculpts and the stogie holding hand and his FU middle claw I'm all in :p

Took me like 10 mins just to find this. lol new that was bad haha they move so slow!

As long as this guy has a lot of accessories like multiple head sculpts and the stogie holding hand and his FU middle claw I'm all in :p

I'm pretty sure it was reported that there will be an unmasked headsculpt as well as different expression plates to plug into the masked hs. No stogie in any form though - Disney's not into it. no news on the claws, although I'd be all for real metal claws you can just plug into the hands, so you can do different claw combinations, rather than "all out" hand sculpts.

I'm pretty sure it was reported that there will be an unmasked headsculpt as well as different expression plates to plug into the masked hs. No stogie in any form though - Disney's not into it. no news on the claws, although I'd be all for real metal claws you can just plug into the hands, so you can do different claw combinations, rather than "all out" hand sculpts.

I don't know what you mean by Claw combinations, isnt it usually just in/out, but I guess its always fists when they are out, which is pretty boring

I don't know what you mean by Claw combinations, isnt it usually just in/out, but I guess its always fists when they are out, which is pretty boring
wolverineflipoff.gif

Yeah, the sculpt does look better in the dark.

It seems the thing with Sideshow now is that you have to hide the eyes.

Back