SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or at least show a well taken picture of him....

attachment.php

hmmm good point EVILFACE it does look much better there

And the comic stile chin grow on you. If you don't like everything exaggerated you won't like this line

Sorry to butt in, but I think its the body. If you are going for a comic looking head, use a comic body, the one used looks to skinny.
c64b6abbd390b4ef846c551e4f475e16.jpg

ah yes good point bullet.... the body looks small, especially compared to the pic you posted.... and in that pic the jaw looks fine, but only because the head is the same width all the way up, almost totally square so it works.... the sideshow head narrows as it goes up from the jaw :ohbfrank: ridiculous

I haven't been in this thread for months... And still nothing new. But if Wolverine ends up being anything like Superman I guess that's a good thing

We'll know something soon enough. SDCC'15 is right around the corner. :impatient:

Not sure 6 month is right around the corner. I think there are a few cons between now and then. Toy fair being one.

I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

If anyone is interested I've had a few requests for some of my custom suits and boots so if anyone would be interested let me know. I have done the brown costume already with a set of boots. Now I'm working on the classic yellow costume. Should be done soon. If anyone is interested pm me.

Not sure 6 month is right around the corner.

That's why the impatient emoticon watching the time is there. ;)

I won't hold my breath for Sideshow to do anything with this line at one of the smaller venues. They've had a lot of delays (not related to the dock issues) with a lot of their product in the past year.

Back