SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 in the Agent Venom camp. Add an enraged head for the exclusive and bam! Instant pre-order for me. Maybe go the Declan Shalvey route for the eyes. TBH, I love Shalvey and his pimp Moon Mknight suit is, well,......pimping!

I think Wolverine looks great!

I'd love to see Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse in 1/6 scale.
Others I'd like to see are Juggernaut, Green Goblin, Mystique, Black Cat, Hobgoblin, Cable, Gambit and Night Crawler :-D

Off topic, but with sideshow doing marvel, think there is any chance of a green goblin or hobgoblin? I'd pumpkin bomb someone for those 2 :D

:exactly::goodpost:

I'm sure I'll be in the minority but I'd prefer an Agent Venom. And judging by how they made Deapool, I can see him happening more.
tumblr_nb4mocW5Gb1r72395o1_500.jpg

I'm not a huge Venom fan but in that style of costume, the figure would be extremely tempting.. particularly if all the other figures are going to be released in 'real world' style costumes.

WhoaItsJBot , We can only hope that SSC is listening to use, indeed! A maskless 'Logan' head sculpt would be awesome! :idea :rock

Well according to SideshowAlex over on statue forum she said that he should indeed come with an unmasked portrait.

Back