SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100022_press10-001.jpg

Tits :lecture

All very true. I do have a sword that I got random with something else that looks ninja like that I might use as well. Just not sure.

Anyways for those actually getting the figure. Anyone else thinking of using the gun this time? I've got the others holding the more "ninja" type weapons so I may use the gun.

raises hand

while its probably taboo,but sword in one hand and gun in the other

I ordered one. Kinda sucks that they skimped a little on the loadout. I would have liked the hat and spear for sentinel duty. Wouldn't have been too hard since the items already exist. I am digging that curved Katana blade though. This is the only line from Sideshow that matters IMO. Forget everything else.

preordered. now need to sell 1 of the red outfits I bashed together from TA.

I do agree the number of weapons is too sparse. Why give us 26 hands? 4 hands would have been plenty, give us another weapon instead. And I don't see the need for 5 clips if he doesn't have a pouch to carry them. at least add in the satchel from the viper.

was hoping for a 3 sectional staff or even another pair a nunchucka's or even short blades

I like this guy but not enough to pre-order. Sideshow, are you milking these ninjas? What's next, the 'pink evil phoenix ninja'??

I ordered one. Kinda sucks that they skimped a little on the loadout. I would have liked the hat and spear for sentinel duty. Wouldn't have been too hard since the items already exist. I am digging that curved Katana blade though. This is the only line from Sideshow that matters IMO. Forget everything else.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Back