SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like the regular Ninja head aswell...gives a more traditional look,but the exclusive gives a variety against the other ninja's

Wow...SSC is bleeding this cobra ninja thing dry. Pfft.

See, but at least we get different head sculpts and weapons with the ninjas. The trooper variants are just changes in uniform color.

EDIT: Referring to the EX, of course.

Last edited:
Eh, they might be bleeding it a little but this is a solid release. I am all for more Joe and I think this is pretty justifiable.

The Black Ninja was inevitable

White(SS),Red,green,now black! and likely the last ninja we get

It looks to be a reuse of the head we've been seeing with all the ninjas.

I actually like the regular Ninja head aswell...gives a more traditional look,but the exclusive gives a variety against the other ninja's

Yeah, I was hoping that there was a slight difference, like the difference between the red Ninja and the Cobra Ninja Viper. but I don't notice any difference.

Ordered. Ex head is pretty cool. Hope this doesn't count as one of our 4 or 6 a year, or whatever the number was.

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm gonna wait for a gohastings sale on these last two Ninjas.

Maybe for the regular Black Dragon Ninja. But Hastings won't get the SDCC Exclusive Cobra Ninja Viper or the EX Black Dragon Ninja.

Come to think of it, did they ever get the regular Red Ninja?

Man, with Snake-Eyes, Storm Shadow, three Red Ninjas, the Cobra Ninja Viper, and now Black Ninja Viper, it's getting harder for me to resist pulling the trigger on the Arishikage Temple environment.

Man, with Snake-Eyes, Storm Shadow, three Red Ninjas, the Cobra Ninja Viper, and now Black Ninja Viper, it's getting harder for me to resist pulling the trigger on the Arishikage Temple environment.

That would be one glorious ninja showdown.

Pull the trigger on the temple, my friend. Pull.

Ninja Ku! I would love to have a Skittles variety of ninjas on display (red, black, green, white, etc.), but not at that price point. I think it's cool that SSC is releasing them, similar to what Hasbro did with the 25th Anniversary line, and what Hasbro's licensees did back in the day with the RAH molds.

Back