1/6 Berserk Guts custom figure -Black Knight Ver. (P1), Berserker Wolf Ver. (P2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Berserk Guts custom figure

HUUUUUGE fan of berserk. This looks way better than some of the official ones I've seen, excellent work bud.
hh Thanks, big fan here as well..
Hey kyekye, did you post your Berserk Armor version in these forums yet? Another ball out of the park!
oh. I got lazy and posted in the same thread here. - page2 :lol

Great custom figure, spent so many hours on the dreamcast Berserk game, are you going to make another based on the recently released Movie trilogy?

i have the Dragon version any chance you used some of it's parts? The leather stuff looks great.

Great custom figure, spent so many hours on the dreamcast Berserk game, are you going to make another based on the recently released Movie trilogy?
The Hawk version armor seems less interesting compared to later armors, but maybe I'll jump on it when I have time later.

i have the Dragon version any chance you used some of it's parts? The leather stuff looks great.
For the first 'Black Knight' version, I used Dragon version as base. Only remaining parts are some armor pieces in the end. :D

You can check out WIP pics on my flickr set pages. (or click my signature for other mods.
1/6 Scale Berserk Guts Black Knight version Mod
1/6 Scale Berserk Guts Berserker Armor version Mod

Wow, the Berserker Armor is even more amazing.

I wanna see u make Griffith/Fento & Casca.

Howbout Skeleton Knight. U can use HT Terminator Exoskeleton as a base i guess. Or if it's too small u can use Enterbay 1/4.

Do you still have your Jacques Blanc custom too, kyekye? Love that custom. I still want it :lol
Haha Thanks for remembering that one. Yeah, I still have it. That was my first custom mod!

Wow, the Berserker Armor is even more amazing.

I wanna see u make Griffith/Fento & Casca.

Howbout Skeleton Knight. U can use HT Terminator Exoskeleton as a base i guess. Or if it's too small u can use Enterbay 1/4.
Nah. I'm done with Berserk custom for now. I'll come back to it when I get inspired by something later.

Nice work on guts need more berserk customs.
Thanks! Need to take some time off from 1/6 scale custom! My other hobbies are waiting!~

I still come back to this and drool every now and then...by far one of the greatest customs I have seen...almost completely scratch built...:-/....really wish someone would make the Berserk Armor already!!!...

Same here. It's on my top 5 list for most wanted figure. I've gotten people who don't even like manga/anime into Berserk. It's like Game of Thrones on steroids and Guts in the Berserker armor would just be a collector's dream come true. I think it's the most impressive custom I've seen on this board. I saw the wip shots at skullknight.net and using real metal for the armor is just nuts.

Man, I'm so jealous I want one. I just don't have that type of skill. Best I can do is kitbash. Dragon's version of Berserk has nice armor. I'm able to use it to kitbash a Sigfried Soul Calibur

Back