SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, $200 and the temple would be on order.

Is it bad that I'm considering this (and would make my 5th Ninja overall) and I haven't even preordered Hawk?

I'm such a sucker for bad ass weapons! Gen. Hawk is like a pose once and forget it item. These Ninjas are so damn versatile and fun.

Last edited:
Man, as a child of the eighties (and member of the Sho Kosugi fan club), I am having a blast with the ninja onslaught we've had the past couple of years!! Between Sideshow and Ignite I have gotten ninja figures the 11 year old me always wanted.

Man, as a child of the eighties (and member of the Sho Kosugi fan club), I am having a blast with the ninja onslaught we've had the past couple of years!! Between Sideshow and Ignite I have gotten ninja figures the 11 year old me always wanted.

Sho Kosugi! Seriously, ninjas were everywhere; even Wolverine was fighting them.

Very nice. Even though they're milking the ninja stuff, I can't seem to get tired of it (like I was with the Trooper variants).

Kind of wish he was African American though, so I can pretend he's Ninja Ku... But still bought. :)

looks awesome, I wish I could get all the Ninjas, and that temple, but gots other priorities and no space.

I haven't ordered a Joe in a while but something about the EX head and the Black Ninja made me pull the trigger. I'm in.

I caved. With this one it's either the EX or nothing! That head really makes this stand out and rise above mere "variant" status.

At first, I just seen a black ninja. Boring.

Then I seen the exclusive, pretty dang cool looking. I really hope this is the last ninja. My wife wants a pink one so she can throw a Hello Kitty patch on the pack of it and put a bow on his head.

Make the twins already dammit!

Wow that ex head is incredible. Price sucks but, I couldn't help it, I ordered one.

Yeah, the EX won me over. I've never bought a ninja from them. Any more ninjas and my snake eyes will look like he's fighting the power rangers!

Did they fix the pants issue with the green ninja? I think I read somewhere that they did; I'm hoping that issue is resolved for good and not ongoing.

Ordered the EX, obviously, but am contemplating a regular as well, IF the reg head sculpt is different from the Red Ninja or Cobra Ninja Viper.

C'mon, Sideshow peeps, chime in and confirm. Sideshow Q? Show_Hooligan?

Yeah, the EX won me over. I've never bought a ninja from them. Any more ninjas and my snake eyes will look like he's fighting the power rangers!

Did they fix the pants issue with the green ninja? I think I read somewhere that they did; I'm hoping that issue is resolved for good and not ongoing.

Yeah, the pants are longer.

I bought a green ninja and the pants seemed ok but, I never had a red ninja so I can't really compare.

Wow this figure really takes me back....to 2004. :monkey1

cobraninja.jpg

blackdragonninja.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Guess this is our Black Friday.

Ordered of course. Love the Elite head.

Gonna get some gold ribbon and make Cobra Ninja Ku!!!

Argentina_Ninja_Ku.jpg

Back