1/6 Berserk Guts custom figure -Black Knight Ver. (P1), Berserker Wolf Ver. (P2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Berserk Guts custom figure

Thread moved

..into the 'General' section?

I love seeing a good custom, especially one as good as this. But there's a section for customs. Browsing the 'General' section at OSW is a pain in the butt because it's a mish-mash of licensed/bootleg figures and customs. I hope the same doesn't happen here.

Speechless. Those figures are bursting with awesomeness. Pretty darn amazing.

Oh wow so you did the berserker armor too? It's my favorite look for Guts. I'm so jealous. Please tell me you have any form of interest in selling some sort of run on that? I would absolutely love one. I have the Berserker Armor Figma coming in soon. They'd make perfect companions. The latest volume of the manga was awesome too.

Thanks for generous comments!
Ink; Sorry, I didn't know where to post it. Thanks for moving it to right spot!
Monger; I can't wait for the latest movie as well. I think it's in the theaters in japan now :)

Here are some of WIP pics.
7009502359_b25f7d6d92_c.jpg

6863387050_384b69ecae_c.jpg

7050410171_1a628e2458_c.jpg

7028883813_845763bd6d_c.jpg

8340941215_82a82859b9_c.jpg

8566833845_7d856d893f_c.jpg

8638973851_8fcf1b0729_c.jpg

8638973783_90954af54d_c.jpg

8638973815_5560e7fa89_c.jpg

Thanks again for checking out!~

DAYUM! Just dayum. The craftsmanship on this piece is outstanding. You wow'd me with your SDF-1 and both your Guts customs are equally mind blowing. Someone needs to hire you for your skills.

DAMN! That's really awesome. Excellent craftsmanship.

This is beyond awesome, I wish I had the skill to pull this off! Seriously insane. I wish this was actually a product as it is so damn well done.

so freaking badass!! This is possibly the BEST custom I have ever seen in my life. Amazing work. Now if only a real company can release a Berserk figure as good as yours for sell, I'd be a happy man.

DAYUM! Just dayum. The craftsmanship on this piece is outstanding. You wow'd me with your SDF-1 and both your Guts customs are equally mind blowing. Someone needs to hire you for your skills.
Haha Thanks for remembering my old SDF-1 :wink1:

DAMN! That's really awesome. Excellent craftsmanship.
Heh. Always trying to improve my skill.. for next project!

This is beyond awesome, I wish I had the skill to pull this off! Seriously insane. I wish this was actually a product as it is so damn well done.
so freaking badass!! This is possibly the BEST custom I have ever seen in my life. Amazing work. Now if only a real company can release a Berserk figure as good as yours for sell, I'd be a happy man.
Thanks for nice comment!~
If one company makes new 12" Berserk figure, I would buy that one as well :)

Excellent! Honestly one of the nicest customs!

The figures in your signature... are they all your customs?

as a long time berserk fan this has got to be the most amazing set of figs i have ever seen in my entire collecting life, really gets no better than this incredible work. :thud: :rock

kyekye i bow to you amazing skill and hard work. Kentarō Miura must see this......

If only this existed for the masses. But in no way would it be as detailed or created with love as this piece!

Excellent! Honestly one of the nicest customs!
The figures in your signature... are they all your customs?
Thanks!
Yeah. They are all my past customs. You can click on my signature to check out Flickr album set :)

as a long time berserk fan this has got to be the most amazing set of figs i have ever seen in my entire collecting life, really gets no better than this incredible work. :thud: :rock

kyekye i bow to you amazing skill and hard work. Kentarō Miura must see this......
Thanks!~ Well, there are not that many Guts custom to begin with :lol
I'd like to show this to Mr.MiuraKentaro as well if I find a way..

If only this existed for the masses. But in no way would it be as detailed or created with love as this piece!
It's just too much work to mass-produce this one..-sigh

i need this in my life.....what can i do to get this?!?!?!....private message SENT!!!..:)
Sorry... Not for sale at the moment

That is really wild looking.
Thanks!~

HUUUUUGE fan of berserk. This looks way better than some of the official ones I've seen, excellent work bud.

Hey kyekye, did you post your Berserk Armor version in these forums yet? Another ball out of the park!

Back