SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
baboon_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

Not as dramatic as a suicide, but I'll be keeping mine in the "try n ____ with me" pose.

IMG_0470.jpg

Yeah I like it.

This figure seems to be the only one I like with the flash on it too.

IMG_0466.jpg

Yeah I like it.

This figure seems to be the only one I like with the flash on it too.

IMG_0466.jpg

Interesting take on the head wrap there. Like how many variations we can do with these outfits. Everyone has it different.

Somepoint I'm going to mix and match the 3 different ninjas. Christmas Ninja, black and red ninja, green and black.

Interesting take on the head wrap there. Like how many variations we can do with these outfits. Everyone has it different.

Somepoint I'm going to mix and match the 3 different ninjas. Christmas Ninja, black and red ninja, green and black.

i think they got every color ninja down. now to move on to night creepers

Wonder what a red n black would look like. Kinda thought of that myself.

drillcat.jpg

While I'm certain Night Creepers would be absolutely kickass, I'd rather them take a well deserved break from ninjas and show us some standard Joes and Cobras for a while.

me too. but if we do get a ninja night creepers are better than pink ninja , orange ninja, purple haze ninja. you know the repeat clone troopers they kill you with.

Just got mine today... Best ninja yet! Except when I out the damn sword in the sheath and removed it it rubbed off some of the damn black paint

Back