SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i didnt already own those ninjas, they pictures would sure make me go out n get em!
Great pics Sir Onesixth

Thanks a lot Guys, I switched out one of the shots that I posted twice with a new one !

:hi5:

Great pics yo. Gonna pick this gut up soon. What I wanna know is the EX and Reg versions of him the same price at Sideshow? I thought reg versions always came with free shipping usually and I dont see it anywhere on the page listing. If they both are the same price I guess Ill go with the EX. Thanks.

Great pics yo. Gonna pick this gut up soon. What I wanna know is the EX and Reg versions of him the same price at Sideshow? I thought reg versions always came with free shipping usually and I dont see it anywhere on the page listing. If they both are the same price I guess Ill go with the EX. Thanks.

I believe free shipping is only for Hot Toys figures. The EX and regular are the same price. EX is the way to go.

Man, the boost in this thread the last week has me considering spending my $80 sideshow buckaroonis on this instead of towards Avengers Cap.

I kinda hate you all right now for that, too.

Last edited:
I finally took some shots of my Ninja ! I like it so much better than the Crimson .

DSCN7051.jpg

DSCN7058.jpg

DSCN7076.jpg

Great pictures as always, Sir Onesixth, but your Black Dragon Ninja seems to be suffering from the same issues as mine: the head wrap not being tailored properly. Look at how high the head wrap on the Black Dragon Ninja is in comparison to the Red Ninja. Tried my best to rectify the situation by pulling it lower and tying it ighter, but there is only so much that can be done. The only misstep in what is an awesome figure.

Last edited:
Great pictures as always, Sir Onesixth, but your Black Dragon Ninja should be suffering from the same issues as mine: the head wrap not being tailored properly. Look at how high the head wrap on the Black Dragon Ninja is in comparison to the Red Ninja. Tried my best to rectify the situation by pulling it lower and tying it ighter, but there is only so much that can be done. The only misstep in what is an awesome figure.

So true when compared against the red/viper ninja that is the only failing. My head wrap also does not want to sit correctly it takes about 30 minutes of messing with it to finally look good and then I cant touch it until I want to move it lol.

Wrap it around the torso and tie it down at the back. Fits snug and snazzy.

Great pictures as always, Sir Onesixth, but your Black Dragon Ninja seems to be suffering from the same issues as mine: the head wrap not being tailored properly. Look at how high the head wrap on the Black Dragon Ninja is in comparison to the Red Ninja. Tried my best to rectify the situation by pulling it lower and tying it ighter, but there is only so much that can be done. The only misstep in what is an awesome figure.

Thanks Dino , and your right about the head wrap not tailored properly. I futzed and futzed and it still wouldn't rest over his head securely . I guess the head band is necessary accessory to secure the head wrap but I like him without it. His red chest emblem screams Cobra enough.

It fits fine on mine, it looks just like the picture on the box. You have to pull the front end out. It's folded and tucked in too deep.

Last edited:
Back