SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, did you pull that thing out like it was a real sword? Sucks dude, I'm sorry to hear that!

I'm very careful with my figs, the sheeth is a little snug and rubbed it off... I fixed but damn was I mad!

Just got mine today... Best ninja yet! Except when I out the damn sword in the sheath and removed it it rubbed off some of the damn black paint

Ya when I got mine I gave it a little tug and felt that it was stuck so spent like a minute gently trying to pull the sword out.

Finally picked this up with the $15 SDCC coupon. Loking forward to getting it. I had been putting off getting it, glad I waited. 15 bucks is 15 bucks.

Yup!

Been wanting an extra viper. Living in CA, I pay tax plus the shipping. Buying the damned thing would have cost shy of $160. :mad:

Final price was $141!

Yeah my plan is buy one more of these guys and another Viper so long as they stay on the GC list for a little bit longer. I'm also gonna give in and pick up the temple. Got a whole shelf set for aside for SSC Ninjas stuff.

Yeah my plan is buy one more of these guys and another Viper so long as they stay on the GC list for a little bit longer. I'm also gonna give in and pick up the temple. Got a whole shelf set for aside for SSC Ninjas stuff.

If it's enclosed make sure you mind the measurements of the Temple. It's HUGE!

If it's enclosed make sure you mind the measurements of the Temple. It's HUGE!

Yeah. The shelf I have for it is enclosed but I gave it a really high ceiling for the height. It's the width that I'm not entirely certain on but looking at the measurement specs I should be in good shape.

Black Dragon Ninja...what else to say...love this figure.
I love the exclusive headsculpts the most on all the ninjas, it makes them look that little more unique.
Definitely adds a little more character.

sept2012_0172.JPG

I finally took some shots of my Ninja ! I like it so much better than the Crimson .

DSCN7051.jpg

DSCN7058.jpg

DSCN7076.jpg

Last edited:
Back