SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Adrosi. :rock
Really nice lighting in those pics as well

Nice work:clap that last pic would have made for a great teaser image. The only thing about this awesome figure that make me wonder is what they used such large scale rope to tie around his body, It looks like shoe string:(

Thanks fellas.

Really glad I decided to bite the bullet here. Top notch figure all around. Definitive Ninja. There isn't anything ...really...that I don't like about it. Those who cut this guy from your list should reconsider adding him back to your order soon.

Last edited:
Howdy folks, first time poster long time viewer. The BDN wasn't getting enough love so I thought I'd post some pics also...

Vs. Ninja Viper
DSCF8817.jpg

With Firefly head
DSCF8813.jpg

DSCF8811.jpg

FF Head and hands
DSCF8808.jpg

With NV Uzi
DSCF8807.jpg

Being Awesome w/ NV Hat
DSCF8803.jpg

Viper goggles makes one ultra cool cyber ninja
DSCF8799.jpg

DSCF8796.jpg

DSCF8793.jpg

With AK
DSCF8760.jpg

I wasn't really planning on it, but I need to swap parts and do some mods. The ankles are really, really loose and the thing can't hold poses (or even do poses) thanks to the tight pants. :(

About all I can do with mine is pose him standing hunched over. Old man ninja. :p

I wasn't really planning on it, but I need to swap parts and do some mods. The ankles are really, really loose and the thing can't hold poses (or even do poses) thanks to the tight pants. :(

About all I can do with mine is pose him standing hunched over. Old man ninja. :p

Lol same with mine. Unfortunately my ninja looks pretty handicapped. The feet just spins and will not hold the figure up, even standing still.

Lol same with mine. Unfortunately my ninja looks pretty handicapped. The feet just spins and will not hold the figure up, even standing still.

Yeah that was my major gripe about this guy, the body is horrible. I guess eventually I'll have to port him to a truetype and put the cloth tabi boots on him like I have w my red ninja and Storm Shadow.

I found that the body my ninja came on is really tight, I even posted about it when I first got him:nana: anyway just a tip for those wanting to keep there ninja dust free on the cheap, I just picked up afew of these from a local craft shop for 15 bucks. I have a large display case, but it was starting to get crowded. There 13" tall and 5.5" wide so no dynamic poses will due, but they are crystal clear and completely dust free.

I have 2 detolfs, and my cobra one is getting very crowded, may need to redo the whole setup in another case, because the spot I have them in won't allow another detolf next to it...which in a way is a shame I really liked the spot, but I am looking forward to many more.

I found that the body my ninja came on is really tight, I even posted about it when I first got him:nana: anyway just a tip for those wanting to keep there ninja dust free on the cheap, I just picked up afew of these from a local craft shop for 15 bucks. I have a large display case, but it was starting to get crowded. There 13" tall and 5.5" wide so no dynamic poses will due, but they are crystal clear and completely dust free.

I like those cases. What shop did you get them from? Was it a chain?

I like those cases. What shop did you get them from? Was it a chain?

Thanks, yes micheals craft store, There in the display case isle. They have one online thats 15" tall but I could not find it in the store. I wanta get that one to for taller figures like predators and the t-600's. I really like them, they keep the figures completely dust free and they save alot of space, they don't take the place of a proper display cabinet but look great on a shelf:)

I have 2 detolfs, and my cobra one is getting very crowded, may need to redo the whole setup in another case, because the spot I have them in won't allow another detolf next to it...which in a way is a shame I really liked the spot, but I am looking forward to many more.

I know what you mean. I display the boxes behind the figures and I'm up to four detolfs :slap

Nice pics, how is every one storaging the kama thing with the chain attached? Not sure where to put it other than in his hand, does he have a place for it cause its to big to fit in the ninja purse he came with:lol

Back