SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flocked beret looks much better. :)

535276_426862370664538_100000223354386_1891853_227322179_n.jpg

I made a few upgrades to my Flint. I decide to go with these patches on all my Joes; code name, US Army, American Flag (star field forward) and GI Joe patch, seems more real world military to me. I also gave him some new boots and a couple of grenades and I also cut off and rolled up his sleeves for the gun show! Not sure why all the hatin' on Flint in this and other threads, he is my top Joe! I went with the Price of Persia body because of dark arm and chest hair, and I also went with the original modern type gloves and RnR's beret.
001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

I have made similar upgrade to all my Joes, more photos to follow...

Last edited:
I made a few upgrades to my Flint. I decide to go with these patches on all my Joes; code name, US Army, American Flag (star field forward) and GI Joe patch, seems more real world military to me. I also gave him some new boots and a couple of grenades and I also cut off and rolled up his sleeves for the gun show! Not sure why all the hatin' on Flint in this and other threads, he is my top Joe! I went with the Price of Persia body because of dark arm and chest hair, and I also went with the original modern type gloves and RnR's beret.
001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

The badassery here is nearly blinding.

Great Flint!

005-3.jpg

Looks amazing.
I'm in the process of doing the same....lots of body swaps. Just unsure if I should go ahead with the TT19 or wait for Zartan's pro for my Duke n Flints.

How do you colour his shotgun belts? Fabric paint or are the better to be dyed?

Thanks everyone, I am VERY pleased with it too.

I would go with the HT TTM19. I have Duke on one and he look awesome, I'll be posting pictures of him tomorrow night. It's more than just the arms, the clothes fit better and look more 1:1. The pro in all it's forms is just second best.

I used acrylic paint bath on Flint's shell bandoleer, kept dunking and drying until I got the color I liked.

Thanks Mercer and Snakeeyes.
The boots are from Newline Miniatures but I don't think they make them anymore or at least I couldn't find them for sale last time I looked.

Great job on that Flint!

BTW, how is everyone keeping the Shotgun Harness straight? In other words, how are they keeping it from curling/riding up to the shoulders?

In other news.

I got mine swapped over last night. A decent improvement with the TT, but still not entirely happy with Flint. His gear is too prissy.

Back