SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really like. . .Flint

samuel_L_Jackson.gif

I don't know what that means. BUT, I don't really like my Flint but I did the best I could with him. The classic looking belts will make him cooler looking. Royce vest ftmfw! :panic:

:lol:lol:lol:1-1:

Guess what happened this week Nick, I've got shelves :lecture but there's no tickets to these gun shows!!!!! :rotfl

I hate Flint.... he reminds me of some lame Saints fan.
I'm from the old school. I can't tolerate members like you, because it's more about them than it is about the team. Can't do it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB5-yJM3vJc"]Mike Singletary Rant - Vernon Davis - YouTube[/ame]

Flints just a poster boy.
Agreed. Poster boy for awesome.

*yawn* Never seen it, didn't even hit play. Old man hates Asians, has a nice car, the end. Right?
Your silly, simplistic view of this movie is offensive. He hates Mexicans, not Asians.

Team is over-rated. There's no I in team, and that makes it weak.

And I thought he hated punks. The punks around him just happen to be Mexican.

Ok, Mercer is one of my favorite figures so, maybe I'll take your word for it.

Hmm, maybe I'll watch it. Maybe.

It's worth it. I didn't think I would enjoy it, and I'm a big Eastwood fan. The previews made it look like something it's not. I was expecting Clint to go around cleaning up the whole city of gangsters in his old age. Not what this movie is.

Back