SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to use the Dam! Hartnett head on Flint myself, I'm surprised by the size, looks a little big but the sculpt is a good one for Flint.

Elvis, is that a dyed Joe shirt? looks good but appears that the threading didn't dye equally which is my fear.

I'm still in need of a Flint shirt (I'll buy the pants and patches as well if offered) PM me if anyone has one available.
I'm now off to place a WTB thread proper for the shirt.

I wanted to use the Dam! Hartnett head on Flint myself, I'm surprised by the size, looks a little big but the sculpt is a good one for Flint.

Elvis, is that a dyed Joe shirt? looks good but appears that the threading didn't dye equally which is my fear.

I'm still in need of a Flint shirt (I'll buy the pants and patches as well if offered) PM me if anyone has one available.
I'm now off to place a WTB thread proper for the shirt.

Well head size is fine in hands.

It is a hawk shirt dye in black.
Since the last pics I painted the threads in black.

P1020639-1.jpg

P1020624-1.jpg

P1020627-1.jpg

Nice work Seb! I like how you replaced the belt and put the buckle on the new belt.

Did some work on my Flint. Still need to scribble in the correct insignia on the beret, needs a new body, but he's come a long way. Washed his pants in an olive drab mix, I like it much better without the bright green.

img0147em.jpg

Thanks King :)
Didn't notice till I saw it in the pic, but there's some remnants of the bright green still above the left knee, will have to do another light wash in the olive drab.

I'm waiting for a couple pairs of Nolan pants in hopes of doing the same thing.

Looks good Mercer, personally I like the bright colors, but I can understand why you modded them.

I just recently got a Flint of my very own, I like the headsculpt much more in person so I wouldn't need the replacement head I had, but mine has a nasty paint rub on his nose so I switched the heads anyways. I might switch it back but need to save for a paint master to fix the paint.
I got the replacement Patton belt and pouches, now I need to find some leather for belts and some od web materiel to replace his shotgun shell bandoliers. Still a work in progress but at least now I don't have to worry about finding a Flint for a reasonable price.

I got Flint off EBay and he just arrived a couple of days ago. Even though he's probably my least favorite of all SSC Joes he's still pretty Damned cool. That's a testament to how strong this particular line is. :rock

Back