Sideshow Superman Premium Format 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I've seen a Superman statue I've ever been completely happy with. Maybe the Tweeterhead 1/6.

I don't think I've seen a Superman statue I've ever been completely happy with. Maybe the Tweeterhead 1/6.
I liked Sideshow’s recent Lois & Superman hovering above the Daily Planet statue.

Not sure what scale, maybe 1:6.

Iron Studios is releasing a statue with a similar concept, but more realistic.

I liked Sideshow’s recent Lois & Superman hovering above the Daily Planet statue.

Iron Studios is releasing a statue with a similar concept, but more realistic.
Sideshow’s is more 1/5 scale and the Iron Studios one is 1/6 for the Superman and Lois sets

I have a few unlicensed ones that are pretty good. Sideshow’s first Superman PF is still probably the best one they made. I wish that Tweeterhead had been done in 1:4.

Do you like the Prime 1 HUSH or the new Legendary Beast 1:3 statues?

Last edited:

Yes! I'd forgotten about that. I quite like that one.

I have a few unlicensed ones that are pretty good. Sideshow’s first Superman PF is still probably the best one they made. I wish that Tweeterhead had been done in 1:4.

Do you like the Prime 1 HUSH or the new Legendary Beast 1:3 statues?

The I'm not a fan of the head sculpt on the Prime 1 or the large cape flick. The base is quite large too. There's something about the LB that doesn't grab me, I can't put my finger on it. Maybe when it's painted I might like it.

Not that these are bad statues, I'm just 'Super' picky when it comes to Supes. Maybe I'm chasing the elusive wow factor I had as a kid.

The I'm not a fan of the head sculpt on the Prime 1 or the large cape flick. The base is quite large too. There's something about the LB that doesn't grab me, I can't put my finger on it. Maybe when it's painted I might like it.
Unless there's another 1/3 Legendary Beast Superman statue I'm not aware of, that one has been shown off fully painted and has been up for order for a couple months now.

You can see it in these posts:
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/legendary-beast-superman-1-3.248351/post-10972863

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/legendary-beast-superman-1-3.248351/post-10988250

Between the face, the pose and the base... am I the only one who thinks it looks like Clark ripped a nasty fart and is trying to get away from it ASAP?

Yes! I'd forgotten about that. I quite like that one.

Not that these are bad statues, I'm just 'Super' picky when it comes to Supes. Maybe I'm chasing the elusive wow factor I had as a kid.

I actually got a fabric cape for my HUSH Superman. The 1/4 on the far right is probably my favorite.

IMG_5107.jpeg

:slap I didn't notice there were 2 pages. It's early morning, gimme a break :lol
Haha I didn’t mean it to come off in a snobbish way if it did.

I agree with you though about not being able to my finger on what didn’t make me pull the trigger on the Legendary Beast statue. Maybe if they would’ve kept the swap out folded-arms torso it would’ve been more enticing to order and if the heat vision portrait wasn’t an “early bird” exclusive

I will say, the more I look at this the more I'm liking it. Not to replace any current PF that I have but instead to add to it. While it may still be Superman, it's different enough to stand apart. I agree that a tweak to the head would be most welcome though in size and sculpt design.

Back