SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm finally getting around to finishing up my customs on Flint. I'll have some pics up soon. Just a bit of touch-ups left to do and he'll be done.

Inspired by other peoples Flint customs.
dscn1562x.jpg

Where'd you get that ammo harness? I like it better than the one that came with Flint.

It's Flint's :lol
Actually I did change the Y harness part for a dark green version from somewhere :dunno
You could easily paint the one Flint came with though, just ditch the belt part. The brown belt I got from 21st Century Tunnel Rat. Painted the pistol belt. Traded pistols & holsters with Dusty.

It's Flint's :lol
Actually I did change the Y harness part for a dark green version from somewhere :dunno
You could easily paint the one Flint came with though, just ditch the belt part. The brown belt I got from 21st Century Tunnel Rat. Painted the pistol belt. Traded pistols & holsters with Dusty.

I don't really have a problem with the color, it's just how flimsy looking it is. Even worse is how the ammo keeps slipping down and needs to always be readjusted.

I don't really have a problem with the color, it's just how flimsy looking it is. Even worse is how the ammo keeps slipping down and needs to always be readjusted.

I was fine with the color too, it's closer to the comic book look, but trust me, you'll be happier with green.
The biggest problem with the "flimsiness" is the belt part. It can't fit tightly around his waist, so that ruins everything. I'll probably just glue the ammo belts in place at some point. There were a couple of those small elastic thingies that were already on the Y-strap. They keep the ammo belts in place pretty good for now. Looking back at Scifi's Flint, I definitely need a leather belt and pouches. Will probably add Duke's sidearm so I can give Dusty his back, but it's fine for now.

I used Dukes bandolier for the shell holder.

That's a good route. I almost went with it.

Back