SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I saw the accompanying video after I looked at it, it looks good but would be nice if it came with alternate McQuarrie head.

McQuarrie Fett would need a full robe. Personally I'd like to see one of the full fledged Johnston Concepts with pop-out chest/torso guns.

artof-02.jpg

:lol at the amount of people who still think the new Fett is simply a white version of the previous release. :duh

I don't think that, but I'm betting the fundamentals will be the same - as in his helmet & chest armour / vest.

Those obviously needed work on the last figure.

Sad to say, I'm in for this. If they make a Holiday Special version, I would be up for that too. Time to find a 2nd job :)

Well it appears the boxy look might actually be accurate for the prototype armor. ;)
Yeah, I saw that being mentioned a couple of times now.

I've seen the photos lots of times, & I watched that entire video on the SSC site.

I'll watch it again, but I didn't really get that impression from looking at it on the video..

I can't buy this figure. I won't. I love the fett. But this is a repaint of a figure I already have and, will probably cost more.

Man I'm so glad they made this into a figure! Prototype isn't exactly an accurate name for it though. Technically it's Pre-Production #1/the Supertrooper. After I've finished my 501st ESB Boba, I plan on doing this version of the costume for sure.

Well it appears the boxy look might actually be accurate for the prototype armor. ;)

Yeah, I saw that being mentioned a couple of times now.

I've seen the photos lots of times, & I watched that entire video on the SSC site.

I'll watch it again, but I didn't really get that impression from looking at it on the video..

Definitely rewatch it because it looks like the ESB Sideshow Boba was modeled after the video, very weird unless they planned to do this one all along.

Man I'm so glad they made this into a figure! Prototype isn't exactly an accurate name for it though. Technically it's Pre-Production #1/the Supertrooper. After I've finished my 501st ESB Boba, I plan on doing this version of the costume for sure.

[ame]https://youtu.be/HfE1Ip2wot4[/ame]

Know what I find so funny? People were tired of repaint clones, now we gonna get repaint Bobas... I LOVE IT :devil :lol

Back