SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered, wasn't going to but could not resist. Looks pretty sweet!

The fact they did the towel pushed me over. The fact they matched the base.... Unreal!! Ordered for the attention to detail.

I never placed an order for 5 things at once from SSC before. Thanks to the 5 latest Star Wars 1:6 pre-orders, we have a first. :rock

Holy crap. Exclusive beach towel and matching base. No freaking way.

1001361_press01-001.jpg

1001361_press03-001.jpg

Yeah, that's pretty inspired. :lol I'm in.

Why is the towel an exclusive?

That's what was actually used. The other cape has no place on the figure. Weird.

I've pre-ordered it. The spats really help to make the figure look better. Looking forward to it!

Got in on this guy as well, Towel is a cool detail but don't think I'll display him with it, or that base. Its cool but I just want a plain black SW one.

Really exciting !!! That said same sculpt as ESB Boba, really hope its re-worked for ROTJ Boba...but if they need to make several exclusives with the original I'm all for it, bring on the holiday special Boba next !!

What's cool about this prototype version is that:

1. It won't have wookiee scalps which didn't look great on the ESB production figure. Will be a non-issue for this one.

2. Boxy life vest is screen accurate this time around.

sold all my star wars stuff a while back, but this can definitely be a stand alone for my desk. cool white with a beach towel...you kidding me? LOVE IT!!!! ordered!!!

ok I ordered. This will look good in an office setting by itself.

now that's scary. i commented on the first page and then found you said about the same thing i did. :horror

either we're equally genius or equally crazy. you decide. :lol

Unless I am misreading the product page, there is no beach towel with the EX. There is a beach towel cape (i.e. cape that looks like a beach towel) for the figure with matching base. Some where saying it came with a beach towel in earlier posts so I just wanted to clear that up.

Back