SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McQuarrie Fett would be very cool in 1/6 scale. Actually, if Sideshow made a McQuarrie figure line that'd be very cool.

That's one of the few Hasbro figures I kept. I think I have one carded and one loose. Always hated how he'd split in half at the torso.

The more I recall this look the more i like it, and remember being dissapointed we never got to see it. Exclusive beach towel anybody ;)

McQuarrie Fett would be very cool in 1/6 scale. Actually, if Sideshow made a McQuarrie figure line that'd be very cool.

That's one of the few Hasbro figures I kept. I think I have one carded and one loose. Always hated how he'd split in half at the torso.

That would be cool. Chewy would be one scary ****er. :lol

As far as this goes, I don't think I need it in 1/6, we'll see. I have the Hasbro mail order one and I'm content with that.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Gotta love sideshow, I dont get how anyone keeps up with these guys, it feels like a constant barage for you poor bastards :lol

Love this idea. I hope Sideshow pulls it off.

No need to worry gents. As I see it, we probably have until June of 2014 before he even think about getting this one.

Holy crap. Exclusive beach towel and matching base. No freaking way.

1001361_press01-001.jpg

1001361_press03-001.jpg

Not exactly sure what's come over me this morning, but this was a freakin' Insta-Buy for me. I haven't pre-orered anything this fast since the halcyon days of melted server Priority Pre-orders. That beach towel cape is just too much.

Back