SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HS87467AAlg.jpg

I would totally buy a Jodo Kast. How else is Boba going to battle someone that looks as cool as he does? :lol

omg..............HE'S WEARING A LIFE VEST!!!!!!!!!!!!..........:panic::panic::panic:

lol you can't even see the front, that picture up top Is from a behind the scenes look at prototype costume.

Will buy only if it tops the original SS Boba which i highly doubt knowing SS's cheapness. (i like the choice)

Cool video though.

yeah....i don't know about this yet. probably gotta see more pics to really decide. if it turns out to simply be mainly a repaint/rehash, then for sure a pass. but i'll reserve judgment til i see more pics. hopefully there's alot more differences between this and the other release.

At first I thought this was McQuarrie version but its not, and Facebook photos show the back and it's still the same Boba fett.

i had no clue he was originally all white so this is taking me some time to process. i thought this was some hip hop version, or should i say fashion version, like how you can get a hat of any team in any color now. like yellow yankee hats. i though maybe this was the jay z version of boba fett.

I love this look - as with the SWHS & McQuarrie versions, but it's not something I'd buy.

If it was the McQuarrie one though.. maybe. :lol

I do have interest in this one but the 4 upcoming clones will probably make me drop this.

Back