Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you got this Bats or the Modern Bats, then they are the only Bats, 1 or both that you will ever need in your collection.

I'm considering buying the modern age bats after being so thrilled with the black and grey. I really like the 89 batman pf as well though...

If only our dealer accepts re-orders, I would order one of the new batch Black and Grey asap. Considering the higher prices of the new PFs lately, $400 for this is definitely more bang for buck now.

If only our dealer accepts re-orders, I would order one of the new batch Black and Grey asap. Considering the higher prices of the new PFs lately, $400 for this is definitely more bang for buck now.

Absolutely, And he's beast so you really are getting a great PF for an even better price considering the going rate for them now.

Absolutely, And he's beast so you really are getting a great PF for an even better price considering the going rate for them now.

Yeah, I have the Modern Age and everyone who visits my work studio says that it's got the most commanding presence in my collection, so I could tell that it must be the same for Black and Grey.

With 2 head options, huge over-all sculpt, and a detailed base this figure would easily be around $470-500 if it were an all-new figure up for PO yesterday.

this figure would easily be around $470-500 if it were an all-new figure up for PO yesterday.

It was a $400 figure at a time when most PFs were $300 or $350 tops, but we all accepted it because hey, it's Batman - and they knew. Today this would be over $550 for sure, if not $600.

It was a $400 figure at a time when most PFs were $300 or $350 tops, but we all accepted it because hey, it's Batman - and they knew. Today this would be over $550 for sure, if not $600.

Easily one of the best Batman statues out there in both its forms. As great as the Prime1 pieces are this is HUGE, and such bang for your buck.

Does anyone have any comparative pictures of the new batch of this statue vs the older batch?

How much different are the colors?

For $400, it's worth it to snag another if it has better paint apps.

Does anyone have any comparative pictures of the new batch of this statue vs the older batch?

How much different are the colors?

For $400, it's worth it to snag another if it has better paint apps.

You can see pics of mine just a couple pages back.

Haven't been visiting this section much, but I did something different from the usual 1/6 repaint.

Repainted the mouth part, while the other head is still factory paint:

B3AD815F-2D29-4295-908E-4A93ECA49B4B.jpg

Picked him up from Black Friday for a good price(300$), should look great next to my Batgirl :)

That's a fantastic price. I'm sure he'll look perfect next to Batgirl. I have my Bats PF displayed with WW and Supes. The Trinity look amazing together. IMO this piece is just flat out awesome and looks incredible displayed next to any other DC PF.

I'm considering buying the modern age bats after being so thrilled with the black and grey. I really like the 89 batman pf as well though...

89 Bats is great! Base for that one really adds to the piece... Personally I would sell your Black and grey and get the Modern Bats... I freaking love the Modern Bats... Best Batman out there that is not Prime Noel Bats :) and even then I still might like it better. The new head sculpt is fantastic and fits the pose of the piece best IMO. The Suit is shaded better, The Bat Emblem is so much better, and the colors just POP! There are some complaints about the Belt but I like the belt. It looks like the comics and really stand out on this piece due to the color.

Don't get me wrong Black and grey is great and I had both for a while but the Modern version just was better in every way to my eyes. So I sold him off. Now I have Prime one Noel to satisfy my Black and Grey needs.

I had Keaton bats also but I am not a huge fan of the film so he got sold off also for another piece.

Back