Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
89 Bats is great! Base for that one really adds to the piece... Personally I would sell your Black and grey and get the Modern Bats... I freaking love the Modern Bats... Best Batman out there that is not Prime Noel Bats :) and even then I still might like it better. The new head sculpt is fantastic and fits the pose of the piece best IMO. The Suit is shaded better, The Bat Emblem is so much better, and the colors just POP! There are some complaints about the Belt but I like the belt. It looks like the comics and really stand out on this piece due to the color.

Don't get me wrong Black and grey is great and I had both for a while but the Modern version just was better in every way to my eyes. So I sold him off. Now I have Prime one Noel to satisfy my Black and Grey needs.

I had Keaton bats also but I am not a huge fan of the film so he got sold off also for another piece.

In my book, it's black and grey all day. Black and grey PF looks the best IMO.

Black and Grey all the way. Andy B headsculpt is so amazing on it. Best HS In My Opinion. And it looks straight ahead which I like.

Just picked this up on Ebay and it arrived today.
This thing is a frigg'n BEAST!
I knew it was big but just had no idea how big.
There's nothing on this piece I can complain about.
Even the base is amazing. So glad I got this and added it to my collection.
I'm now seeing SS listing this as "Low Stock Available".

I much prefer the black/grey to the modern PF. It's just a more badass looking piece. The bright colours of the modern piece look a bit campy. It's one of those things where the comic colours don't translate as well into statue form.

With regards to the belt, both are comic accurate, but I do prefer the more detailed and "functional" approach to the black/grey version.

I received mine about a month ago.. decided to sell my Bale Bats and cancelled my Affleck Bats.. this piece kept popping up in the back of my mind, and when I finally was able to see one in person I knew it was the best Batman.. it has such tremendous presence ..something my Bale was lacking. I bought a used Exclusive from one of the early batches and the seller already had the armpits fixed. Even though it's black n grey there's a ton of blue highlights which I really like. It looks like the newer batches are all black and grey so I'm happy I was able to find one of the older production pieces.. its a nice balance between the black n grey Batman and the blue n grey Batman.. best of both worlds.

Black and Grey all the way. Andy B headsculpt is so amazing on it. Best HS In My Opinion. And it looks straight ahead which I like.

I much prefer the black/grey to the modern PF. It's just a more badass looking piece. The bright colours of the modern piece look a bit campy. It's one of those things where the comic colours don't translate as well into statue form.

With regards to the belt, both are comic accurate, but I do prefer the more detailed and "functional" approach to the black/grey version.

Sorry but you guys are wrong

;) ;)

:)

100% spot on. Bats looks completely BAD ASS in black and grey. He looks like he belongs in a carnival with the blue costume. Way too bright and loud of a color for someone who wants to scare criminals and be seen as a creature of the night.

Sorry but you guys are wrong

;) ;)

:)

wrong.gif

:rotfl

Did they fix the armpit issue with later batches of this one. I know they fixed it for the modern version but it would stand to reason they would want to do it for this one too, considering everybody made such a big deal out of it.

Back