Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry... Still wrong ;)

:)

I liked Grey and Black but man the Modern looks great and displays so well with Superman.

Yeah, I can't have the bright blue knight with my Superman. Too cartoony. Superman has enough color, I don't need both hi visibility when one is supposed to live in the shadows.

It was because we could fix it.... But some of those early pics were bad... It looked like he had moobs

moobs.jpg

But it could be fixed... Easily... So no issue.

Yeah. That's exactly what it looked like. :rolleyes2

It's ok to be wrong from time to time Jaws. We still love you.

I don't know about that. I placed my order 5 years ago. Combined with the fact that this statue has an unbeatable price by current standards. I think it's very possible.

It was listed as "low quantity" recently, so I don't think this is a fake sell out. I agree with the above regarding its pricing relative to new pieces these days.

Considering the Superman PF and Wonder Woman PF have sold out, it's very possible.

What a great run though! I know most don't care for the high ES, but it's still one of my favorite pieces in my collection. Luckily mine turned out great and i didn't have the "pit falls" that plagued some of them. ;)

I have both Grey&Black and Blue&Grey and they are the best pieces I have in terms of presence and value. Anybody who didn't get at least 1 of them as part of their collection indeed missed out on a superb statue. And now if you want to have a Batman you're gonna pay lots of moola for 1.

Hello all! In my search for a great Batman piece I have like others kept coming back to this one. Prices seem to just keep getting higher and higher and P1 looks to have some potential real killers coming next year. With that said I really love the Black version of this but am a little confused. SS site still has this as a waitlist eligible item, does that mean they plan on getting more in or producing more? I would rather buy it new versus a used one on ebay since you kinda never know what your getting.

Hello all! In my search for a great Batman piece I have like others kept coming back to this one. Prices seem to just keep getting higher and higher and P1 looks to have some potential real killers coming next year. With that said I really love the Black version of this but am a little confused. SS site still has this as a waitlist eligible item, does that mean they plan on getting more in or producing more? I would rather buy it new versus a used one on ebay since you kinda never know what your getting.

I think I remember seeing promo ads a few months back saying less then 14 pieces available, order now ...so whether that implies to just a recent batch they received or to their entire stock I'm not sure but I'm assuming these are now all sold out.

If the waitlist is still open I suppose there's still a chance but you should have no worries going used.. at least you can see what you are getting. Checkout the sales threads here or on the Facebook groups, find a reputable seller.. or even eBay, just again.. find a reputable seller, ask questions and ask for lots of photos. Buying from SS is a hit or miss with their quality control.. at least going used you know what to expect.

You could always contact SS as well and see if they are expecting more in. The Wonderwoman surprisingly keeps coming back in stock.

I bought one recently and it was in the 5400's right before Waitlisting, I haven't seen one in the recent batch for resell that is numbered over 5500, but even if they are at 6000 even, that would mean one last run of 1500.

I got mine from a more later batch that had a better steady, unmoving base and the armpits were tighter so I see this is now waitlisted but I doubt this is the last batch. It'll come back and now this has a nicer, lighter paint-job on the face, so I hope you guys wanting it can still get it.

And it's the only member of the trinity still at $399. Very likely that when the new batch arrives, that price will bump up $50 as the others did. If someone still wants one, jumping on the waitlist now is the way to go.

I got mine from a more later batch that had a better steady, unmoving base and the armpits were tighter so I see this is now waitlisted but I doubt this is the last batch. It'll come back and now this has a nicer, lighter paint-job on the face, so I hope you guys wanting it can still get it.

Thanks to everyone for the quick responses. I have been going back and forth between the P1 Noel batman and this one. Obviously the P1 overall is just much higher quality parts but with that comes a much higher price, more than double this one. My only concern with the SS one is the symbol possibly coming off down the road since it seems to be just ironed on, and the fabric itself looking more and more worn. Granted I have nothing to back up these concerns but its just something I feel could possibly happen. Anyone that have both the Noel and this one care to shed some personal insight as to how they feel towards both? I am also considering the fact that P1 is doing a jim lee bats and a finch bats next year but again those will for sure be around the $800-$900 mark.

Couldn't hurt to comb the secondary market while waiting.
I had been holding out hoping for a shipping discount from SS on this and ended up finding it for $305 shipped.

Back