Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Egrass! Looks great! Is this from the latest batch being shipped by Sideshow, and does the suit still has the cross-hatches printed on? Not sure if I just can't see it in your pic.

Im extremely happy with how it came out. The armpits are tight and show his musculature well. The fabric still has The pattern in it. #5438

Agreed! The paintjob looks so much better, but surely the suit fits as good as it does on the Modern Age Batman. Looks like this batch of Bats would have more rave reaction compared to the new batch of Supes.

Thanks for the pics and congrats again, Egrass!

Agreed! The paintjob looks so much better, but surely the suit fits as good as it does on the Modern Age Batman. Looks like this batch of Bats would have more rave reaction compared to the new batch of Supes.

Thanks for the pics and congrats again, Egrass!

Agreed. New Bats batch looks real good. Supes...not so much.

Is this a "must have" statue to anyone?

Thinking about grabbing him since he's only $400

Best bang for your buck would be an understatement. It has presence that's for sure. It looks amazing up close or 20 feet away...truly a work of art.

Best bang for your buck would be an understatement. It has presence that's for sure. It looks amazing up close or 20 feet away...truly a work of art.

Agreed. I can't see how a true Bats fan could pass on this. It's a phenomenal PF and the price is great. If this PF went up for PO today, it'd probably be $500 or more.

Last edited:
I'm getting that new Supes with darker red cape and boots and I think it will look much better in person. Sideshow's design team (the experts) must know what they're doing, so i'll wait and reserve judgment.

So long as you like it, that's all that will matter.

Back