Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the same thing when I saw your pic. I don't think the cape and cowl on mine are that dark.

I noticed that too, the EX I sold a while back had a lot heavier blue highlighting in the cape which made it seem lighter. I really did not care for that look. I got a replacement cape to fix another issue and that one was darker, but still not as dark as Tullys.

The black is not a bad statue but I prefer the blue and gray modern version. Just my opinion.

By the way, these new Batman batches look as if a little more care was put into them.

The black is not a bad statue but I prefer the blue and gray modern version. Just my opinion.

By the way, these new Batman batches look as if a little more care was put into them.

I guess it's better to be in the later batch t hen

Got my replacement yesterday. All perfect!!! Tiny little wiggle in the smallest talon on left hand but not worried about it....simply don't touch it!

Spazzy sent me a quick iPhone picture of my Batman PF he's been working on... Picture is washed out a bit but he said he will be taking better ones later...

Batman.jpg

Batman%20PF%20Converted.jpg

Wow that conversion looks great! Looks like Spazzy raised the emblem as well. Is that the MA Batman head on the original PF body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks pretty good. But if ain't broke, don't fix it.

It just comes down to personal preference, I'm not a big fan of Mix Media so for me it was broke in a way, especially the armpits... Eventually I want him to convert my Superman PF, Harley PF and Catwoman PF to full sculpts also, That way my entire DC collection will be full sculpted. Again just my personal preference...

It just comes down to personal preference, I'm not a big fan of Mix Media so for me it was broke in a way, especially the armpits... Eventually I want him to convert my Superman PF, Harley PF and Catwoman PF to full sculpts also, That way my entire DC collection will be full sculpted. Again just my personal preference...

I'm a fan of both but with these the clothing takes them to another level of realism. They feel alive. For someone like Green lantern I could def see FS working perfect for him and it has. Not saying I couldn't like a FS Bats or Sups either. I just like how these were executed.

I'm the type of person that doesn't like to alter something unless it's really really bad. But, I gotta admit that's a very excellent job converting Bats to full sculpt.

I'm a fan of both but with these the clothing takes them to another level of realism. They feel alive. For someone like Green lantern I could def see FS working perfect for him and it has. Not saying I couldn't like a FS Bats or Sups either. I just like how these were executed.

For Mix Media I agree that Superman and Harley were executed really well, but the Batman PF had issues with the cloth suit fitting properly around the armpits, I know some collectors didn't mind it but it irritated me that his armpits were down by his mid section, I know some were better then others but mine was really bad.... so for me it was a no brainer to convert Bats...

For Mix Media I agree that Superman and Harley were executed really well, but the Batman PF had issues with the cloth suit fitting properly around the armpits, I know some collectors didn't mind it but it irritated me that his armpits were down by his mid section, I know some were better then others but mine was really bad.... so for me it was a no brainer to convert Bats...

Yeah, I understand your frustration. In your mind you want A but you have B. With a OCD mentality it could be hard to deal with. :lol
Congrats on the conversion though. Looks well done.

Back