Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman%20PF%20Converted.jpg

IMO fully sculpted always look better than mix-media.

Get rid of the belt and sculpt it to make this look perfect.

Got my replacement yesterday. All perfect!!! Tiny little wiggle in the smallest talon on left hand but not worried about it....simply don't touch it!
And there is a very visible paint blemish on neck of turned portrait. Sent pics to SSC on Friday. Still haven't heard from them.

I think I like the contrast of the Grey and black your right ink. Still well done.

It looks great. Almost makes me change my mind on mix media and full sculpts.

The dark tones give him a 90's vibe, IMHO.

Batman-Legacy.jpg

Wow. A new low. SS decided to send me a new head sculpt because of a paint blemish on mine. 1. They sent the WRONG sculpt and 2. Tips of BOTH ears are chipped and cracked. Seriously. What I joke. Seriously considering cancelling Wonderwoman. So far I have received on PF, got a second body that didn't fit in first base. Had to send it all back. Got a second PF with a paint blemish on a sculpt and now send the wrong sculpt which is in horrible condition. Who else sells Hpt Toys because I don't want to give SS any more of my business.

Wow. A new low. SS decided to send me a new head sculpt because of a paint blemish on mine. 1. They sent the WRONG sculpt and 2. Tips of BOTH ears are chipped and cracked. Seriously. What I joke. Seriously considering cancelling Wonderwoman. So far I have received on PF, got a second body that didn't fit in first base. Had to send it all back. Got a second PF with a paint blemish on a sculpt and now send the wrong sculpt which is in horrible condition. Who else sells Hpt Toys because I don't want to give SS any more of my business.

Wow, crap luck. I have had nothing but awesome luck. SS customer service has been top notch in my collecting history. Sorry you've had a bad run. Bright side is things can only get better. Don't give up on this BMan, it's truly an epic statue to have around.

I have already emailed SS expressing my disappointment in their quality control. Also completed the survey advising BAD and the reasons why. I am sure they will rectify the situation but I don't really enjoy having to email and call and go back and forth to the UPS store. At this point I am going to tell them to give me their typical credit AND send me a new head. Otherwise ask for return label and cancel wonderwoman.

Just keep sending them back until they get it right. They will continue to work with you cause **** does happen in this hobby.

Good luck...mine is scheduled to be delivered on Friday.

Got the new sculpt! Craziest thing. On his right ear there was shiny black 1/2 way up the ear and over top. Like the top coat of paint wasn't applied. I took pics and was going to send them in. Then I put it down and came back and it was freakin perfect. I even asked my wife to look at my pics and see if she could see the solid shiny black line up the ear. Could have been tape or some protective coating!?!? Anyone ever experience this? Regardless, smashed head portraits shots sent in (had to use claw of hammer...these things r tough, unless u breathe on them wrong). Finally have a 'perfect' bats.

Back