Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well. You guys called it. New body is perfect and IT DOES NOT fit in the existing base. So now I get to send everything back. What a PIA.

That's strange that Bats gave you trouble getting into the pegs of the base. I don't recall anybody here complaining about that. It was just wonder woman that some people had issues getting her boot completely down into her peg base. But at least you can start all over again until you get a good 1.

That's strange that Bats gave you trouble getting into the pegs of the base. I don't recall anybody here complaining about that. It was just wonder woman that some people had issues getting her boot completely down into her peg base. But at least you can start all over again until you get a good 1.

A similar thing happened to me. I bought mine at a local shop. He fit into the base just fine, but his right arm was completely dislocated from the body of the statue. I contacted the shop owner and he said, no problem, I've got another one. Rather than trade out the whole thing, I just traded out the Batman figure, but when I got home, the new Batman figure wouldn't fit in the original base. So, I went back, traded out the bases, and all was well.

A similar thing happened to me. I bought mine at a local shop. He fit into the base just fine, but his right arm was completely dislocated from the body of the statue. I contacted the shop owner and he said, no problem, I've got another one. Rather than trade out the whole thing, I just traded out the Batman figure, but when I got home, the new Batman figure wouldn't fit in the original base. So, I went back, traded out the bases, and all was well.
I asked they just send a different base but they want to start fresh. Too bad. Shipping three massive boxes instead of just one small.

So you think there is a chance in h$ll of opening up the hole a bit?
IMG_7961.JPG
IMG_7962.JPG

Send it all back. Why deal with the issue when you don't have to? It's not like they sold out of the REGs.

yeah..i just like a challenge and am more than happy to play with it just to say I did it!!!! I have not received the return label for the replacement body yet.

Without having it in person and getting a feel for how off it is there is no way to say for sure, it might be too far off. I got a replacement body like that in the past and short of heating the legs and risking breakage there was no way to get it to fit. If you take too much material out of the holes the statue might start leaning. I would send it back and start fresh.

Both boxes dropped off at UPS today...if things go perfectly (LOL) I hope to have a perfect Batman by next Saturday. I would hate to return a 3rd.....CS advised once they receive mine in the warehouse (hopefully by Tuesday) they will ship one out reserved for me.

Finally got this in today! Easily one of my favorite statues so far. I think he looks great next to Superman.

IMG_2280.jpg

The Superman print is great. The BMan print leaves something to be desired In My Opinion

Back