Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. This is looking great! Would be super interested in this head sculpt. Keep up the amazing work!

Yeah this one is coming in a little while. I gotta give my painter some time to get a few other pieces done first.

On another note it is hard to believe I was doing this a year ago, and thought it was almost print ready... Lol

Yeah this one is coming in a little while. I gotta give my painter some time to get a few other pieces done first.

On another note it is hard to believe I was doing this a year ago, and thought it was almost print ready... Lol

It's kool that u take your time because the final product look awesome my friend :)

I sure am glad I decided to keep my Original bats instead of grabbing the new one. The Bergholtz head is absolutely amazing and still looks so brooding looking down upon Gotham. I just can't bring myself to love the Modern Age head sculpt.

I sure am glad I decided to keep my Original bats instead of grabbing the new one. The Bergholtz head is absolutely amazing and still looks so brooding looking down upon Gotham. I just can't bring myself to love the Modern Age head sculpt.

I would love to see the modern head painted up for the black and grey ... lol.

I would too but I still don't think it would look as good as the Bergholtz portrait. Would be nice to have all for options but his looks so life like.

I'm with you on that. Black Bats is where it's at. IMO, it looks much better than the modern PF.

How tall is batman exactly? This statue I mean? Minus the base and ears. Haha

So if this batman was naked and earless, how many inches is it?

Way late to the party, but I ended up acquiring this guy off a trade. Blown away. Such a simple piece, yet the amount of presence it has is incredible.

1452978059503_zpszxxxeqof.jpg

Congrats Epitaph. Been meaning to get this as well. While I could just get the modern Batman and I like its new head and batarang hand, I love the black suit and pouched utility belt look on Bats more than the Blue and Grey suit with capsule belt. Good thing a lot of local collectors seem to be letting go of this for that one, just need more coins on my hobby funds.

Might also try to sculpt a new head for this PF just for kicks.

Way late to the party, but I ended up acquiring this guy off a trade. Blown away. Such a simple piece, yet the amount of presence it has is incredible.

1452978059503_zpszxxxeqof.jpg

Great photo!!!

Black suit FTW IMO.

Can't go wrong with either... Just depends on which you prefer.. I prefer Modern and that is why Epitaph got the black :)

Oh can't go wrong with either. I just couldn't own both being so similar overall.

I agree.. I had both. Though if put in different areas of the room they did look a lot different but they are still basically the same statue. I just loved the Blue boy more.. And thus Black became expendable... So I made the trade :)

Both are great pieces...

Just depends on what you're doing with your collection.
Since I have both a JLA collection and a Batman Collection keeping both made sense.
Kinda makes me wonder if I do start a JLA villains collection what I am going to do for a Bat-villain. Joker has to stay put.

Yeah, IMO both versions are great statues, more so in person. The presence of either is undeniable, and having both in one room is beyond awesome. I can only wish I have the funds and space for both though, so I got to choose. My introduction to Bats was when he's donning the Blue and Grey suit, but I love Mazzucheli's year one design so I love the pouches and the black cowl and cape. Besides, I also have the Black and Grey LSB so the display I have in mind would be Joker and black/grey Bats LSBs + Joker and blak grey Bats PFs.

A month ago I tried my hand at sculpting for the first time and made a 1/4 scale Batman head. When I get a Batman PF I'd try my hand at sculpting again and make one for this (if time permits). Might also make another hand with a batarang :)

12342845_10153244075116592_5339177215114366663_n.jpg

Yeah, IMO both versions are great statues, more so in person. The presence of either is undeniable, and having both in one room is beyond awesome. I can only wish I have the funds and space for both though, so I got to choose. My introduction to Bats was when he's donning the Blue and Grey suit, but I love Mazzucheli's year one design so I love the pouches and the black cowl and cape. Besides, I also have the Black and Grey LSB so the display I have in mind would be Joker and black/grey Bats LSBs + Joker and blak grey Bats PFs.

A month ago I tried my hand at sculpting for the first time and made a 1/4 scale Batman head. When I get a Batman PF I'd try my hand at sculpting again and make one for this (if time permits). Might also make another hand with a batarang :)

This is your "first attempt" at sculpting?!? That looks incredible!! If this is your beginning, then please do the world a favor and continue your craft. Imagine what you'll be like in a few years. I'd buy this one.

This is your "first attempt" at sculpting?!? That looks incredible!! If this is your beginning, then please do the world a favor and continue your craft. Imagine what you'll be like in a few years. I'd buy this one.

Thanks buddy! Yes, it' my first :) I'd love to sculpt some more but I have to prioritize real work of course, and work's taking a lot of time lately :)

I will have to echo what everyone else is saying and simply state that for a first attempt that portrait is incredibly good. I think mine looked like Mr. Potatoe Head... Lol.

Back