Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I can't believe I didn't notice this before, but the right arm on Batman PF isn't connected to the torso. You can't tell just by looking at it because the costume holds it basically in place, but it's completely separated at the shoulder. I've tried to work it around a bit to see if it would lock into place, but no luck. Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation before? Is it broken, or does that arm attach with a peg at the factory?

I bought the statue from a comic shop, not directly from SS. Will SS help me out, or will they assume that I dropped it?

Okay, I can't believe I didn't notice this before, but the right arm on Batman PF isn't connected to the torso. You can't tell just by looking at it because the costume holds it basically in place, but it's completely separated at the shoulder. I've tried to work it around a bit to see if it would lock into place, but no luck. Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation before? Is it broken, or does that arm attach with a peg at the factory?

I bought the statue from a comic shop, not directly from SS. Will SS help me out, or will they assume that I dropped it?

That is broke my friend... My first one arrived with the same break... took pics and SSC sent me a replacement... Sounds like it's too late for you. You should be able to glue it the same way people fix the pits... You will have to go back and look at pics for that... I think there might be a youtube video also..

Sucks dude..

My Punisher PF was like that too. From stomach up it was broken. But you coudln't tell bc of the fabric holdin in place too.

That is broke my friend... My first one arrived with the same break... took pics and SSC sent me a replacement... Sounds like it's too late for you. You should be able to glue it the same way people fix the pits... You will have to go back and look at pics for that... I think there might be a youtube video also..

Sucks dude..

Actually, it worked out. I contacted the shop that I bought it from, and they offered to switch it out for one they still have in their show room. I'm going Saturday to make the switch. So, a shout out for Corner Store Comics in Anaheim, CA. :clap

That sure is a relief isn't it? Glad they are taking care of you. Congrats on owning the coolest Bats around.

That sure is a relief isn't it? Glad they are taking care of you. Congrats on owning the coolest Bats around.

It really is the coolest bats. I swore I'd only get him. Now I have him and superman. It's going to be hard to resist aquaman, Wonder Woman and green lantern.

Considering getting a fabric cape for this beast. Did any of our famous DC custom cape makers ever offer one for the PF?

Edit: Err, never mind. Had him on display for so long I forgot the head rests on the sculpted cape.

Congrats they are helping you out. Pretty good stand up comic shop imo. After getting modern age bats yesterday, I am so looking forward to getting black and grey pf bats. Check out the review I did of modern age bats and with pics. Must have imo for any batman fan, especially for those who grew up in the 70's like me.

I think had the guy also contacted SS, they would've helped him out even though he didn't buy it from them. They have helped people way after the 30 day return period. Maybe just pay the shipping.

I think had the guy also contacted SS, they would've helped him out even though he didn't buy it from them. They have helped people way after the 30 day return period. Maybe just pay the shipping.

I did contact Sideshow. They responded that the comic shop, as an authorized SS dealer, has a Sideshow rep that should be able to work with them to solve the problem. I forwarded that email to the shop, and they responded to bring the statue in and they'd trade it out.

No more broken arm! :yess:

2E46C878-8668-417F-8B34-EB4317D3CCD1_zps39bfwoao.jpg

I have modern age bats and cancelled order for black and grey bats. Then he was sold out and then I regretted canceling it. Then went back up for preorder I jumped on it. Can not wait to get him and have killer book ends.

Considering getting a fabric cape for this beast. Did any of our famous DC custom cape makers ever offer one for the PF?

Edit: Err, never mind. Had him on display for so long I forgot the head rests on the sculpted cape.

There are leather capes, and they basically have a resin plug to replace the space the sculpted cape occupies.

The leather capes are expensive though.

Back