Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back up for preorder, if you don't mind waiting until DEC 2016 or JAN 2017.

Thanks for the heads up. I have been debating grabbing this on the second market, getting Keaton Bats or the upcoming Modern Age bats. I just don't like the Keaton pose and the bat symbol on the Modern Age has me concerned. Thanks to you I just PO this one and they offered me 10% off during checkout. Look like a summer 2016 delivery.

I'm new to the hobby and don't have any Sideshow PFs yet but this will make 3 on pre-order now along with the upcoming Spiderman and Wolverine.

Thanks for the heads up. I have been debating grabbing this on the second market, getting Keaton Bats or the upcoming Modern Age bats. I just don't like the Keaton pose and the bat symbol on the Modern Age has me concerned. Thanks to you I just PO this one and they offered me 10% off during checkout. Look like a summer 2016 delivery.

I'm new to the hobby and don't have any Sideshow PFs yet but this will make 3 on pre-order now along with the upcoming Spiderman and Wolverine.

I'm new to the hobby, as well. Picked up the Batgirl and Batman PFs, am waitlisted on the Supes PF, and have preordered the Arkham Ayslum Batman PF. Also interested in the Hulk Maquette, but haven't decided if I have room for it yet.

Oh cool didn't realize they would come out with more of these. I share the concerns with the symbol on the modern age hopefully that looks better in hand. Passed on this the first time around but I'm thinking I'll pick this guy up.

Was this expected or unexpected?

I ask only because I thought this was done ...like all editions were already shipped.

SS might still got a lot of Bat that havent been produce. Not that simply I think to instantly sell out 10k Batman.

SS might still got a lot of Bat that havent been produce. Not that simply I think to instantly sell out 10k Batman.

If that's the case, then SSC should've just listed this as out of stock. They should not have listed it as sold out.

This just lends itself to more evidence that SSC will use the words "wait list" and "sold out" to influence collectors to buy their product. They know these words play with collectors emotions.

If that's the case, then SSC should've just listed this as out of stock. They should not have listed it as sold out.

This just lends itself to more evidence that SSC will use the words "wait list" and "sold out" to influence collectors to buy their product. They know these words play with collectors emotions.

Totally agree with you. Big difference from out of stock vs sold out. They should have been clear on that. Crazy it is over a year away to come out?

Bats PF is an epic piece and I just got Cats to give him company.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    496.3 KB · Views: 94
Back