Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WW is amazing. Get her. Frankly I think people asking for SS to revisit her are kinda nuts... why?

Yeah. I got a lot on my plate with Thor and Spidey payments starting. But I hope that I can get her eventually

Damn. I'm stil contemplating...

What is there to contemplate?

Trinity1 SM.jpg

I have batman and Superman. I'm contemplating Wonder Woman, but Aquamand face looks old in both sculpts. Idk. I have to think

I thought his face looked too old, too, but now I don't. Since these statues are pre New 52 I think ss is trying to capture how old the characters were at that point. Aquaman's 1st son Koryak (floating to the left) was an adult and his former teen sidekick Aqualad/Tempest (to the right) grew up, got married and had a child of his own. When you look at the 90s/early 2000s art prior to his resurrection in Blackest Night it shows how much Aquaman aged.

tumblr_mj01nv1Nfo1s4elyto3_1280.jpg

Idk if pick this or the blue and gray version both look cool I think the blue look better with sup and WW and black and gray with the batman family

Idk if pick this or the blue and gray version both look cool I think the blue look better with sup and WW and black and gray with the batman family

I only want Bats in black. I have a ton of Batman comics dating back to the 70's but I love the black costume even though I grew up with the blue one. Bats just looks bad ass in black.

I only want Bats in black. I have a ton of Batman comics dating back to the 70's but I love the black costume even though I grew up with the blue one. Bats just looks bad ass in black.

Yeah, agreed. The older I get the more black Bats just makes sense to me.

That was my plan for displaying them, blue with JL, black with Gotham characters. But I already have black and I'd rather see an all new Blue, not just a variant, so I'm skipping blue in favor of Aquaman and GL. Unfortunately since ss monopolizes this thing an all new sculpt for blue any time soon is unlikely :(.

Back