Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish someone would do a head holder for the second head on the Superman EX PF. I would get in on that.

Yes... it will be great for all the COH to have that... Its'a perfect way to display the bonus we get. Like the LSF Wolf.

Sorry the second EX head. :lol. That makes it a bit easier to understand I hope. :hi5:

You mean like this ? $_58.JPG

This is the link on Ebay.

Sideshow Superman PF Statue Custom Resin Base Head Stand for Display | eBay

I got the Catwoman version he did and it is fantastic. I'll probably have to break down and get the Batman and Superman ones too. I hate not having them displayed.

You see his video on the listing? I kinda prefer the bronze painted version better. He doesn't have any of those for sale though.

I like the Superman and Batman ones but the small symbols on their chests bugs me a bit. Still looks good though. I haven't seen the bronze ones.

I don't know anything about sculpting so forgive me if this is a dumb question, but would it actually be possible to make Batman's muscle size smaller? My biggest problem with this PF is that he's larger than Superman, I've always wondered if a talented customizer could keep the sculpt the same but just sort of shrink it.

its a pain in the @$$... almost two years in working on it off and on but it has been a tremendous learning experience

Batman should be bigger than batman... In my opinion, superman should look like the average fit guy. Batman should be a lad specimen.

Back