Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone thinks the female will be Arkham Harley even though Igo has already stated that the next Arkham piece will surprise most of us. I think the next Bat related female PF will be Huntress. At least, that's what my gut is telling me.

I would think Huntress was the obvious choice. I'd flip my **** if it were a Cassandra Cain Batgirl though. I'd have to buy that especially if it were a new sculpt from the previous Batgirl.

No Robin or Nightwing

giphy.gif

He did go on to say there was a possible PF in between the Female and drug Addicted one, he said he couldn't remember. That's a total possible 4 Bat PFs. My wallet is dying.

Everyone thinks the female will be Arkham Harley even though Igo has already stated that the next Arkham piece will surprise most of us. I think the next Bat related female PF will be Huntress. At least, that's what my gut is telling me.

He said if he narrowed it down to comic , movie or game it'll be too obvious so Harley seems most likely.

She had too much to drink and just lost her mind.

She pretty much just ***** slapped him.:monkey2 His Canale head flew off and he fell over. Then I had to stop her from smashing the rest of my statues. I think I'm going to have to break up with her: nobody hits Batman and gets away with it. She has been crying and telling me she's sorry, but I don't think I can trust her around my collectibles anymore. I'm not sure what I should do.
I'll address the elephant in the room....What did you do to piss her off?

I would think Huntress was the obvious choice. I'd flip my **** if it were a Cassandra Cain Batgirl though. I'd have to buy that especially if it were a new sculpt from the previous Batgirl.

He did go on to say there was a possible PF in between the Female and drug Addicted one, he said he couldn't remember. That's a total possible 4 Bat PFs. My wallet is dying.

A CC Batgirl variant would make sense. However, they may have to modify the original sculpt a bit. The pose feels a bit too cute for Cassandra. Your wallet may not die over the next few Bat PFs but I can already see tears forming on it from here. :lol

I'm still going to put my money on Huntress. No one would be 'surprised' if the next Arkham piece was Harley.

The thread was for Batman villains. So Huntress is out of the question. I think they will make a Artgerm Huntress since they will have a Artgerm Huntress art print.

Clayface according to the animated series had an addictive nature. Two-Face has a compulsive nature.

My guess for "addiction" is Clay Face (over Killer Croc, Bane, etc)

"The 1990s-era Batman: The Animated Series featured a past-his-prime actor disfigured in a car accident who uses an experimental, addictive cosmetic to regain his appearance only to become a monstrous hunk of clay after a massive overdose of the substance."

Animated Series was voted one of the most popular cartoon series of its time, so my guess would be Sideshow wants to make a Clayface PF before any other 'monster' beast Premium Formats in the larger scale villains.

I think Two-Face would be a runner up followed by Freeze, Riddler, Scarecrow

Clayface according to the animated series had an addictive nature. Two-Face has a compulsive nature.

My guess for "addiction" is Clay Face (over Killer Croc, Bane, etc)

"The 1990s-era Batman: The Animated Series featured a past-his-prime actor disfigured in a car accident who uses an experimental, addictive cosmetic to regain his appearance only to become a monstrous hunk of clay after a massive overdose of the substance."

Animated Series was voted one of the most popular cartoon series of its time, so my guess would be Sideshow wants to make a Clayface PF before any other 'monster' beast Premium Formats in the larger scale villains.

I think Two-Face would be a runner up followed by Freeze, Riddler, Scarecrow

Bane is fairly easy in that sense too, his addiction starts at the end of Knightfall and continues on even after he's defeated by Jean Paul Valley all the way up until he's defeated by Bruce Wayne after his return. Of course being defeated by Bruce is what finally convinces him to get off his addiction to Venom as he feels his dependance on the chemical was the reason for his defeat.

Bane is more popular than Clayface

----
So you are probably right.

Back