Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I snagged an ex from a local collector I'm very impressed. My new addition to the family just need a display ASAP lobo is coming in today
07ae4de133a73e72218e92e52ab0edb0.jpg
f25b9c8c4189c09c26559d3719bc6f5e.jpg

Never realized until now that my favorite head is the side head.

That's the one I'm using right now

Same, I like positioning bats with his face looking forward and his body to the side. Makes him stand out from Superman and Wonder Woman. I like that head/face more and with the display options I just love this statue.

Last edited:
I Preordered modern age bats pf, but was on the fence on getting this one. Then it waitlisted. Got on waitlist. Do you think there is a chance of it converting? Figures when that join waitlist pops up then you really want it. Thanks.

I Preordered modern age bats pf, but was on the fence on getting this one. Then it waitlisted. Got on waitlist. Do you think there is a chance of it converting? Figures when that join waitlist pops up then you really want it. Thanks.

I believe they made 7500 REGs. I'd say you have a decent chance to convert.

Thanks for your reply.

No problem. The REG is still available at a reasonable price in the aftermarket. Keep an eye on the for sale section of this forum and ebay. You should have little problems picking him up at a good price if you don't convert.

Back