Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the belt supposed to be loose on this? It keeps sliding down slightly lower than I'd like it to, not a big issue, but was just curious if it was supposed to be tighter or not, thanks!

Mine is pretty snug. I don't think the belt is adjustable. But you could always stuff a cotton ball beneath the belt behind him to stop it from falling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The paper version was $425 but I just looked it up and the canvas was actually $975. Obviously that's a ridiculously high price so I don't think they sold out at that price, but it was the retail. Jim Lee Kissing the Knight Artist's Proof Giclee on Canvas Limited Edition Art Prints Posters and Framing by Prints.com

Jim Lee Hand Signed and Numbered Limited Edition Fine Art Giclee Print on Paper and Canvas:"Kissing the Knight" - Jim Lee

WB, where I work, had it listed as 975 retail and I bought it at their yearly art sale for employees where everything is heavily discounted. Again, not saying it's worth 975 but that's the price I've seen everywhere listed as the retail.

Either way, great print. Love having a Jim Lee signed print and of such an iconic image. Mine is an executive proof, whatever that means, numbered out of 25.

Hmm, mine is on canvas and as much as I love it I would gladly sell it for $975 :wink1:

Mine is pretty snug. I don't think the belt is adjustable. But you could always stuff a cotton ball beneath the belt behind him to stop it from falling.

Ok thanks! Yeah, mine after attaching, you can still easily slide it up and down his waist. Doesn't bother me much, just that I've seen some videos where it looks to be a tight fit and doesn't move after clasping.

I had it in my cart but ultimately passed on it. I would have to rearrange my entire setup to make it work in my room and didn't feel like doing it. If/when they do a Cap print, I'm all over it.

I had it in my cart but ultimately passed on it. I would have to rearrange my entire setup to make it work in my room and didn't feel like doing it. If/when they do a Cap print, I'm all over it.

I wonder which Cap they'll do... Allied charge or the original PF.

The print is up for PO. Sadly I think I'm gonna take a pass on it.

Yeah, this print has no "pop" to it.

But don't you guys want a constant reminder of how good the chest symbol looks when it's in it's proper position and not resting on his abs? Lol
I saw that picture they have with the print behind the statue and just said, "doh!"

Back