Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty surprised people don't appreciate the black and white. I love black and white images. Shading is my favorite part of drawing so I love good black and white pencil stuff.

Pretty surprised people don't appreciate the black and white. I love black and white images. Shading is my favorite part of drawing so I love good black and white pencil stuff.

DSC02360.jpg

:yess::hi5:

Apocalypse early concept sketches I think

The final print was on the box art of the PF

Last edited:
Thanks! Yeah, I made that last year. I do pencil sketches every now and then when I have the spare time. I love the black & white imagery as well.

what the art print will probably look like

ejea1g.jpg

Hopefully

and I hope it's in color

looking at the collage I think it was always suppose to be in black n white.

I have a video of Ariel Olivetti fiddling around with the Apocalypse art print. You can see the process. I do know they were adding colors to the print.

Ariel's Apocalypse

Thanks! Yeah, I made that last year. I do pencil sketches every now and then when I have the spare time. I love the black & white imagery as well.

Cool. I don't really draw anymore but until about 7 years ago I did my whole life and pencil and pen sketches were always my favorite.

Cool. I don't really draw anymore but until about 7 years ago I did my whole life and pencil and pen sketches were always my favorite.
Nice. I can imagine work and busy life schedule gets in the way. I know it does for me, I find myself taking days, sometimes weeks to finish a drawing, and that's if I didn't already get bored already lose interest already. But I imagine you'll jump back into it one day when time presents itself or when you feel inspired by something. :duff:

Nice. I can imagine work and busy life schedule gets in the way. I know it does for me, I find myself taking days, sometimes weeks to finish a drawing, and that's if I didn't already get bored already lose interest already. But I imagine you'll jump back into it one day when time presents itself or when you feel inspired by something. :duff:

One day. I still doodle here and there. I almost went to school to become a concept artist and took a bunch more classes my first year of college, but when I switched to film/tv I stopped for a while and drawing, like anything, is a skill and when you don't practice you get rusty. So I have to rededicate myself just to get back to where I was, which is frustrating.

One day. I still doodle here and there. I almost went to school to become a concept artist and took a bunch more classes my first year of college, but when I switched to film/tv I stopped for a while and drawing, like anything, is a skill and when you don't practice you get rusty. So I have to rededicate myself just to get back to where I was, which is frustrating.

I hear ya. It's a skill, nonetheless, that you have and have developed, which is always a great asset to have. You never know when it may come in handy or if you ever want to switch back and forth between production and pre-production in the field. It'll probably just click one day when you feel really inspired by something. :wink1:

Just received the new unmasked Batman head from Francois today and absolutely love it.
I think Bruce will remain unmasked for awhile :)
16604650465_48a99bf5c7_h.jpg

15984884793_6cd9b35c22_h.jpg

If you're looking for prints Batman has so many great ones out there by major artists for around the same price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a ton on eBay if you search for them and Mondo or some other company always seems to release several each year. These are the prints I have up around my Batman

Those are Jock prints, correct? That dude is incredible. His Black Mirror run with Snyder was fantastic.

There's a ton on eBay if you search for them and Mondo or some other company always seems to release several each year. These are the prints I have up around my Batman

Those are Jock prints, correct? That dude is incredible. His Black Mirror run with Snyder was fantastic.

Yea! He puts out so many great prints but I'm just out of room to add more.

Back