Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
batman_premium_format_box_art_by_jsimonart-d77izi4.jpg

hope that helps

I hope they allocate more prints for framed options (from cancellations).

I need this next to my life size bust

If I were to order the statue that is being offered now on SSC's site, would I still be receiving one that has the armpit issue?

I got one a month ago and they had definitely addressed the armpit problem. I thought those early runs were unacceptable and had already conceded that I would have to do the surgery on it. Thankfully it was a non-issue on mine.

This will be my first pf purchase, doing 1/6 only till this point, since prices getting stupid on them pf prices not as bad now. What is the arm pit issue on bats? Have pf batgirl preordered and will be getting pf non Reeve's Superman next. Thanks for the help.

I believe the first regulars that shipped out back in the day had significantly better 'fit' at the pits. Was quite happy with mine.

Mine shipped a few weeks ago and the pits looked pretty good according to other members here. I think they fixed it for the most part, or improved it much.

I thought people blew the "pits" situation at of proportion. If you know what to look for, you might have a problem with it. Everyone I have shown bats to in person, NO ONE has ever commented on it. Are they a bit low compared to the proto? Yea but it looks fine to me.

Back