Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

33w9vuf.jpg

Damn...that looks F'n EPIC!

Anyone else thinking about going the custom fully sculpted route?

Anyone else thinking about going the custom fully sculpted route?

For the Bats PF it's already started. Dark_Spidey started the conversion and has posted a few WIP pics. I'm looking forward to see what it looks like when he's done.

That's awesome. Holy crap that's a while. Congrats

Sent from the Bat Computer

Still waiting for mine payed in full in Dec'12 :impatient:

Because I've been waiting so long for this, I've actually been tempted a few times to buy one on eBay & sell the one I ordered when I eventually get it

Last edited:

He's going to look a lot better without the cloth body suit...

Keeping the shorts and belt was a good idea! A small touch of mixed media goes a looooong way.

That's the best combination. Less worry of fabric damage n maintenance in the long run. Is it just me or in the foto the Superman eye looks like blind?

If I was going to do it I'd keep the belt and the Undies, both look perfect.

Yep, I'm a HUGE fan of fully sculpted pieces but I think keeping the belt and undies are a must. It really adds a great finishing touch to the piece.

For the Bats PF it's already started. Dark_Spidey started the conversion and has posted a few WIP pics. I'm looking forward to see what it looks like when he's done.

Same here...If it looks good..I'll be doing it to my Bats :)

This fully sculpted custom is extremely time-consuming because the polystone underneath looks like crap. Full of holes and scratches that require filling and sanding.

But I'll make sure to keep you guys posted once I've made some progress

Probably asking for it, but is anyone getting/have the Man of Steel premium format to display with this batman?

Hi friends!! Just paid this PF, its my first sideshow figure, Can I Place it in ikea besta¿?

Back