Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

He is quite literally, the center of my collection.

He demands it, he's the ****ing bat man! Haha. I think batman is the best of the best. Every superhero ranking blog or article I see always foes Supes, Bats, then Spiderman from 1st to 3rd. But I think batman is by far the best superhero. No comparison in my opinion...

He is quite literally, the center of my collection.

I can imagine, looking at the pics you guys have been posting. Gahh, now why won't SS find a couple more hidden EX and help me to get my very first DC statue?! :gah:

I should be getting mine at the end of this month or early next month. I really hope so because out of everything I have ever bought memorabilia wise this is my most anticipated piece easily.

Wow where do you live, i live in Mexico, the price was good even with the highly expensive shipping fee. I also got a Joker PF @ $450 shipped to Mexico, it has a little chip on the right foot/shoe but for the price i think it was a great deal.

I live in Israel.
So it's 528$ for the staue and shipping.
But on top of that add 35% importing taxes and a few more for UPS and you get a pretty hefty price.

I bought this for $390 with shipping included and i'm located all the way in Australia lol

Back