Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Got my EX .... first off it looks stunning. Then I put it on the lazy susan ..... and yeah A 3-4 inch crack in the cape somehow made it through Quality control ..... I am pretty upset =/

Or didn't make it through shipping.

Got my EX .... first off it looks stunning. Then I put it on the lazy susan ..... and yeah A 3-4 inch crack in the cape somehow made it through Quality control ..... I am pretty upset =/

That should be an easy fix. They have lots of capes I'm sure. Better then getting a broken batarang! Good luck on your replacement

That should be an easy fix. They have lots of capes I'm sure. Better then getting a broken batarang! Good luck on your replacement

Thanks .... besides the cape, statue is worth every penny. No armpit issues on mine!

Last edited:

Im sure its been asked, but anyone have an idea when the regular edition will begin to ship?

Well I think its safe to say my January 27th waitlist submitting isn't gonna convert ha.

Don't give up you just never know. Someone who converted could be sending it back. The good news is the reg is not even sold out and shouldn't be for awhile so you can just sit on the waitlist and pick up the regular as a last resort.

I've been checking my emails every day hoping for a waitlist conversion. I got on the wait list on the 22nd and I am concerned mine won't convert. I am amazed that the waitlist is still open.

I believe there was someone who placed on the 22nd and he already received his statue last week. I placed on the 22nd at about 6:00 GMT and still waiting for a conversion. Seems to be slow going now.

Wow, Sideshow cancelled my preorder of the EX. And they did this WHILE THEY WERE COORDINATING with me regarding the alternate shipping form (which I submitted to them before the deadline.) ARGH.

Decided to give my batmans cape a more thorough once over today as I only briefly looked it over for cracks when I opened him up. Thankfully I didn't find any cracks. I did notice a smudge or spot on the inside of his cape where it's not fully painted. It's about half of my pinkie fingers nail in size. Also found a couple of white spots on the tip of his cape along with what looks like a little bit of missed spots on one of the folds in the cape on his shoulder. Not entirely sure if it's worth going through sideshow for a replacement or not.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

What would we say a reasonable price to pay for an exclusive is?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

What would we say a reasonable price to pay for an exclusive is?

You have members on this board that are selling him for between $525 & $550. That seems like pretty fair price. I believe they are selling for about $600+ on the bay.

You have members on this board that are selling him for between $525 & $550. That seems like pretty fair price. I believe they are selling for about $600+ on the bay.

Thanks. I'm gonna shoot for $575 at the highest then.

Thanks. I'm gonna shoot for $575 at the highest then.

Make sure you check out the for sale section here on the board. There are a few of them for sale in your price range. The best price I remember seeing is $525. Most of the members here will work with you on the price as well so long as you offer a fair deal. Good luck. I have the EX and this statue is a beast. It's an awesome statue.

Back