Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

That seems to be a common problem recently.

The cape seems to be the weak point of this piece. I will be seeing about a replacement myself for some paint rubs and the like. When I opened mine it wasn't sitting in the styrofoam all that well so I can see why these would crack.

The cape seems to be the weak point of this piece. I will be seeing about a replacement myself for some paint rubs and the like. When I opened mine it wasn't sitting in the styrofoam all that well so I can see why these would crack.

See if you can get a credit as that might be an easy fix, not like cape color and shading is difficult like skin tone.

See if you can get a credit as that might be an easy fix, not like cape color and shading is difficult like skin tone.

I will see what I can do... Honestly, and I can't believe I am saying this, the small flaws just don't bother me that much and I am usually a bit OCD with these things. They are barely visible under normal lighting, but I will see what I can do. If I don't get a replacement I will go for a credit, and attempt to paint it myself... well maybe...lol.

I will see what I can do... Honestly, and I can't believe I am saying this, the small flaws just don't bother me that much and I am usually a bit OCD with these things. They are barely visible under normal lighting, but I will see what I can do. If I don't get a replacement I will go for a credit, and attempt to paint it myself... well maybe...lol.

I figured it might be less hassle, you being an artist and all... Plus the replacement might have issues as well. Either way, good luck.

I figured it might be less hassle, you being an artist and all... Plus the replacement might have issues as well. Either way, good luck.

LOL...I have very little in the way of color theory ... I will look at it though. Also, if the replacement comes with more issues then I will simply have to discuss that with SSC. Also, thanks for the good wishes skillet... you are a good egg.

Not sure if anyone has posted this size comparison...If they have sorry for the extra pic.

My first dolly :lol Its pretty cool though!!!!

That HT 1/4 looks great with GL PF in hand however. I can see me keeping those two together at this point.

Bats pf is def bigger than 1/4 it's a little under half way 1/3.

Not sure if anyone has posted this size comparison...If they have sorry for the extra pic.

That HT 1/4 looks great with GL PF in hand however. I can see me keeping those two together at this point.

All types of badass in this picture

With all these stories about cracks, loose stitches etc lately I was affraid there would be no more "fault-free" Batmans coming from Sideshow.
Fortunately mine came in last weekend without scratches, cracks, or serious paint mishaps, so for those who are still waiting on bats to arrive: there is hope :).

If I would be really nitpicky:
- the suit has a slight discoloration (at the neck above the left bat-logo-ear), but it falls underneath the cape so I don't care about that.
- the Andy Bergholtz sculpt has some tiny spots at the bottom of the neck which are not matte but shiny when the light hits it right.

And that's it.
Oh, and I am not that bothered by the armpit:
10rpxxl.jpg

One blemish that I thought i was gonna let slide is starting to bother me now. There is a small spatter of glue on his right thigh. I'm gonna let it pass because you can't see it when displayed, but it's definitely there when you look at it. Do you guys have any advice for glue removal without damaging the suit?

Also, it was glue from manufacturing, not from my armpit fix.
Thanks for any help !

When I look at my statue now all I hear is the Batman song.

Darkness....No Parents!!!!

I have those two Batman figure, looks superb! Two best Batman to date!!

Mine are packed away, until we move house.

how long do i have to wait before my replacement body and head ship out :gah:

Batman is definitely bigger then true 1/4 scale. Hopefully Superman and Wonder Woman will be made to the same size.

Wow! the Batman PF even makes the the DC Direct PF's look small. I would love to see the Batman PF next to the Hulk PF.

Finally got my EX! It looks more amazing in person than I anticipated. I've checked for blemishes but haven't found any yet.

Now I can start clamoring for my next request . . . which is a Robin PF to stand next to Batman!

Hopefully the Richard Grayson (can't use his usual first name or it'll get censored) in the traditional short pants look, or the Tim Drake era Robin Costume that Neal Adams designed.

Got my EX .... first off it looks stunning. Then I put it on the lazy susan ..... and yeah A 3-4 inch crack in the cape somehow made it through Quality control ..... I am pretty upset =/

Back