Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

just got a reply from sideshow about waitlist replacement parts...(in my case Short ear head, body due to broken exclusive side arm and non exclusive fist) and they still havent heard from the factory yet but will contact me with an estimated time frame when they do :(

Got my ex in yesterday, all in one piece and spotless.I dont come on the boards much because you guys make me paranoid about ordering stuff. I usually just pop in to look at the pretty pictures lol.

Depends on which country you're in clutch73

In Canada, there is a long form and a 2-3 month wait to get your duty back on a returned item.

Also, have any US or Canadian painters popped up who can re-do the Bat heads?

Thanks for the info...As far as painters go i use John Allred from the states not sure if he does parts you can contact him here https://www.herebemonsters.org/

I've had dreams the last two weeks of having to deal with a broken Bats PF and being worried about getting a replacement. Last night I noticed the replacement I got was actually in 1/6 scale... I'm a weird cat sometimes.

I hate dreams that feel real, and you actually have to get out of bed and check on your piece to realize you were dreaming some weird scenario.

I've had dreams the last two weeks of having to deal with a broken Bats PF and being worried about getting a replacement. Last night I noticed the replacement I got was actually in 1/6 scale... I'm a weird cat sometimes.

I hate dreams that feel real, and you actually have to get out of bed and check on your piece to realize you were dreaming some weird scenario.

please share your dream here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?136987-What-Are-You-Dreaming

lol, lol, lol

I hope everyone who has issues gets it resolved! This piece truly demands the respect of anyone looking at it.

I hope everyone who has issues gets it resolved! This piece truly demands the respect of anyone looking at it.

This is what is unfortunate. This piece is deserving of all the praises. Really too bad that so many of these had issues and the armpit is not acceptable for a $400 piece IMHO.

Sent while traveling through Hyperspace

just got word i should get all my replacement parts in 7 to 10 business days, im praying the short ear head comes painted as well as the original and the new body fits in the base! :pray::pray::pray:

I think you need to get out and do some other things in your life, dude. I couldn't stop laughing when you said you get out of bed to check on your statues. Lmao, too funny! I've heard of getting up to check and see if the front door is locked, or checking on your kids, but statues? You don't talk to them, do you?

just got word i should get all my replacement parts in 7 to 10 business days, im praying the short ear head comes painted as well as the original and the new body fits in the base! :pray::pray::pray:

Same here. Should have replacement body in a couple weeks hopefully.

This is what is unfortunate. This piece is deserving of all the praises. Really too bad that so many of these had issues and the armpit is not acceptable for a $400 piece IMHO.

Sent while traveling through Hyperspace

The armpit thing was never a problem for me. The cape covers up most of it on one side and the other side isn't very noticeable, at least in my opinion.

Got my ex in yesterday, all in one piece and spotless.I dont come on the boards much because you guys make me paranoid about ordering stuff. I usually just pop in to look at the pretty pictures lol.

Congrats!!....and LMAO! :lol:lol:lol

Back