Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

How did you do it to yours exactly please? Give me the step by step. It does look much better obviously. :clap

Have you watched Raphael's YouTube video (links earlier in this thread)?

You have to unglued the shirt around the top, pull it down a bit, then glue the seams up into the pits.

Most people (including me) are using a glue called Fabri-tac. Make sure you keep the glue on the seams to help prevent bleeding through the fabric.

Yes I did. I'm curious if that is what w00tw00t did or used a different method. Where can I get fabri-tac?

yup, a different method. I will try to get a tutorial up as I still need to work on my piece.

ups is not bringing it today cause it snowed today here in NY, it stop snowing hours ago! These mother *******!!!!! Ups can eat a *****^*** mountain of s***!!! Damn it all to hell!!! :gah::gah::slap:gah:

yup, a different method. I will try to get a tutorial up as I still need to work on my piece.

That will be helpful and very much appreciated.

ups is not bringing it today cause it snowed today here in NY, it stop snowing hours ago! These mother *******!!!!! Ups can eat a *****^*** mountain of s***!!! Damn it all to hell!!! :gah::gah::slap:gah:

Lol.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Went to Michaels today and picked up some Fabri-Tac and went to work on the pits. I honestly didn't mind it to begin with but I was bored and figured why not. This is not for the faint of heart as I found out, if your not patient and detail oriented, you can screw things up pretty bad. Don't listen to those guys saying it's simple and you won't mess it up. I made a few mistakes but corrected them before it was to late. When I was finished, I was happy with the outcome. Took about 1 hour, and I did both sides instead of just the left. Much closer to prototype now.

nu9etyde.jpg
bapu9y5y.jpg
uqydybeg.jpg
u2e5unej.jpg
re2yqa7e.jpg

batman-premium-format-exclusive-statue-intro-low.jpg

I got one without much in the way of issues (just a tiny bit of armpit sag, which seems easy enough to fix but it doesn't really bother me), pretty great piece!

Went to Michaels today and picked up some Fabri-Tac and went to work on the pits. I honestly didn't mind it to begin with but I was bored and figured why not. This is not for the faint of heart as I found out, if your not patient and detail oriented, you can screw things up pretty bad. Don't listen to those guys saying it's simple and you won't mess it up. I made a few mistakes but corrected them before it was to late. When I was finished, I was happy with the outcome. Took about 1 hour, and I did both sides instead of just the left. Much closer to prototype now.

nu9etyde.jpg
bapu9y5y.jpg
uqydybeg.jpg
u2e5unej.jpg
re2yqa7e.jpg

The right arm looks worse off than how you had it before. And the abs dont look quite as right as its supposed to look like on everyone elses. Its lost its definition. You should have just left it alone.

Last edited:

I had more than one flaw with my statue. The package came with the official Quality Control sticker as usual, but looking inside was anything but quality control. What is going on with these guys?! I really want this statue, but i have a feeling that if and when i get the replacement, i will keep finding flaws/deformities with it.

image-1.jpeg
yellow paint along with chip on the end of the cape.

image-2.jpeg
2 inch crack in cape.

image-4.jpeg
chipped ear

image.jpeg
uneven paint/paint blotches

image-3.jpeg
blue paint on black glove.

The blue paint is supposed to be there, it is on the knuckles too. Makes it look worn because he punches a lot of people. The head isn't bad, but that cape is awful I am sure they will replace it though.

90 day wait list for replacement body and heads. Ridiculous. Might just go with the refund. So exhausting especially seeing all the other damage here. Sideshow roulette!

Sold mine before I even had it, based on the armpits fiasco, but the sale is on hold now till I get a replacement for my cape and head - Both also arrived with the QA sticker. Go figure....:slap

20140127_183649-small.jpg

20140127_185442-small.jpg

Sold mine before I even had it, based on the armpits fiasco, but the sale is on hold now till I get a replacement for my cape and head - Both also arrived with the QA sticker. Go figure....:slap

View attachment 91935

View attachment 91936

oh wow how the hell did that chip off his ear. the head is pretty solid so I would image this thing fell like 50 feet from a building.

oh wow how the hell did that chip off his ear. the head is pretty solid so I would image this thing fell like 50 feet from a building.

No clue. The tip is not in the box.
Maybe whoever was packing it, broke it, and just continued packing so they won't get into trouble? Who knows...

The right arm looks worse off than how you had it before. And the abs dont look quite as right as its supposed to look like on everyone elses. Its lost its definition. You should have just left it alone.

This
y3ade4u9.jpg

Looks worse then
2y4a3y9a.jpg

I think your seeing something I'm not apparently. And I didn't touch the abs so I'm not sure what your seeing there either

This
y3ade4u9.jpg

Looks worse then
2y4a3y9a.jpg

I think your seeing something I'm not apparently. And I didn't touch the abs so I'm not sure what your seeing there either

I'm with you Cartman. I think what you did was a vast improvement over what you received. Well done. IMHO, he looks great now. Display him with pride. :clap

Of course. Because youre using a photo thats zoomed out. Use the picture with the close up angle on your modified version. Thats a big eyesore right there. Mind taking a close up of a better angle than that?

u2e5unej.jpg

Back