Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

ignore all that weird lines on the fabric. not sure why it shows up that way when it's uploaded.

It's called a "moire effect." Your camera can't handle cross-stitch patterns very well, so it looks checkerboard-ish on the camera.

Got my replacement heads a day early. The Andy B head replacement was heavier. Weird. But both passed my inspection. I'll be smashing the old heads today. I'm going to break the Bat.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

WHAAAAAATTTTTT?!!! THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!! Is that a real pic? Or just a wet dream?

That is a photoshop manipulation of a picture from SDCC 2013... As far as I know Chin is a totally RUBBISH painter... Unless it is paint by numbers... Then he is slightly better then rubbish...lol

yvyvezem.jpg

That picture looks great but I hope the blue Batman will have a new pose.

Bruce painted my house and now I get all the *****es. Then when they ogle my batman instead of me, I say "pitches leave"

Wangarang or fail.

:) Back in the days, I saw few of these FM Bats custom with Carrie removed from his shoulder.

I hope the cracked cape, etc. will not dampen the spirit. Hope everyone receives replacements in time. It is quite disheartening to suddenly see so many issues. Lord knows what will happen with the Regs. Just keeping my fingers crossed.

Yep, I saw quite a few customs of it as well, but I like her on there. And thank you, I'll be good as long as they replace it. Once I have a new cape I'll be super happy.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

I just can't see what your seeing.. Not sure where the eyesore is exactly. Not arguing, but can you show me how this is worse then what came in the box?

As far as the abs go, it must be lighting, in person I have the abs that I had before, plus other sculpted muscles that were lost do to the loose suit. And if this is what it takes to lose the pits and raise the symbol, I guess I'll settle for the eyesore.

I think it looks better post surgery. Good job, bud.

The abs thing must be the lighting. I had no loss of definition on mine:

Batman+comparison+shots.jpg

Batman+comparison+shots3.jpg

Batman+comparison+shots4.jpg

Batman+comparison+shots2.jpg

Last edited:
Back