Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

thanks!! a link at the top of the pics!

Almost hard to see, but the primer blends inot the statue, once painted they will really stand out!

Your Wait List Reservation ID is placed on 2014-01-21 20:50:38

Am i going crazy or is 20:50 8:50pm? My email is time stamped 3:50pm

Now that you mention it I received a time in my wait list e-mail too - 'placed on 2014-01-21 23:42:23' - 11:42 pm

My verification email is time stamped at 3:42pm and I specifically remember placing the order around this time... how does this make sense? That's 8 hours off from when I actually placed the order :slap

I also seemed to have ordered 8 minutes before you and ended up on the system as having placed it 3 hours after you :gah: time to send an e-mail to sideshow asking whats up with that... it'd be lame if I missed getting one because of this

Now that you mention it I received a time in my wait list e-mail too - 'placed on 2014-01-21 23:42:23' - 11:42 pm

My verification email is time stamped at 3:42pm and I specifically remember placing the order around this time... how does this make sense? That's 8 hours off from when I actually placed the order :slap

I also seemed to have ordered 8 minutes before you and ended up on the system as having placed it 3 hours after you :gah: time to send an e-mail to sideshow asking whats up with that... it'd be lame if I missed getting one because of this

Let us know what they say

Are you taking into account Timezone differences? Or what time is Sideshow listing in their email , theirs? which is PST or possibly GMT to be sort of standard worldwide.

Your Wait List Reservation ID is placed on 2014-01-21 20:50:38

Am i going crazy or is 20:50 8:50pm? My email is time stamped 3:50pm

Mine was stamped on 2014-01-21 18:43:16 and my email was received at 12:43 CST. I believe Sideshow is using GMT as their timezone.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

My converted WL is at the local UPS facility until friday when I can finally pick it up... Damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you adjusted your bottom shelf 1 peg down and top shelf 1 peg up to accommodate bats ?

Yeah I adjusted it so there is about 27 inches between the top shelf and the bottom shelf in the middle. You could get away with less for Batman but I plan on fitting Superman in the besta when he get here too. He is a little taller than Batman so that is why they are spaced at that height, also the light takes about half an inch too. I measured it though and adjusted the shelves so the metal frame of the door would cut out part of the base at the bottom, but not the top of the statue where the head is.

Official Sideshow Batman PF

My converted WL is at the local UPS facility until friday when I can finally pick it up... Damn

Lucky! But Friday is a long wait though. :lol

Mine WL submission is stamped at 2014-01-22 00:46:51. :gah. It's still a ways off but I'm not going to worry about it. If it converts cool, if it doesn't, that's cool too.

Regarding the armpit issue, has anyone tried using adhesive tape? The kind that you use for custom mats for framing? You probably won't have to worry about it going through the suit and it seems like you can still futz with it to show more definition?

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Mine WL submission is stamped at 2014-01-22 00:46:51. :gah. It's still a ways off but I'm not going to worry about it. If it converts cool, if it doesn't, that's cool too.

Regarding the armpit issue, has anyone tried using adhesive tape? The kind that you use for custom mats for framing? You probably won't worry about it going through the suit and seems like you can still futz with the suit to show more definition?

Excellent idea!

I have a problem and I need some advice. I ordered a REG from CSC and was happy with that because I did not like the long eared version when the preview came out so I knew I would never see the batarang. Now that he's out I like the long ears BETTER! I see that you can get on the waitlist for the EX and would LOVE to have it, but at CSC if you cancel you have to pay a cancelation fee which will cost me $80 to $90. Should I get on the waitlist and try to sell my regular? What would you all do?

I have a problem and I need some advice. I ordered a REG from CSC and was happy with that because I did not like the long eared version when the preview came out so I knew I would never see the batarang. Now that he's out I like the long ears BETTER! I see that you can get on the waitlist for the EX and would LOVE to have it, but at CSC if you cancel you have to pay a cancelation fee which will cost me $80 to $90. Should I get on the waitlist and try to sell my regular? What would you all do?

Hmm. Tough one. They were able to transfer all my payments to the converted WL cause I was on a flex plan. You never know, get on the WL, and if it converts, sell your reg. A best , you might be able to break even.

Don't cancel! Just get on the WL. You can sell or trade your regular later down the line. Plus you don't know if your spot on the WL will even convert, so at least you can take comfort in knowing you have the reg version.

I can be really slow sometimes so I just want to make sure: You want the EX for the long eared head sculpt? The regular comes with both head sculpts. Did you mean the batarang?

I can be really slow sometimes so I just want to make sure: You want the EX for the long eared head sculpt? The regular comes with both head sculpts. Did you mean the batarang?

Yes I knew they came with both heads, but now that I actually like the long eared sculpt, I want the batarang since he mostly faces the front. I dont have a problem with the REG, I just think it would look better with the batarang.

Gotcha...please forgive...i am really that slow sometimes. Makes sense. Definitely hold on to the reg though.

Batman collage...with proper pits.

collage1.jpg

Last edited:

Mine's stamped 01-21 20:11, will let you know should it convert.

Back