Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Had some fun and lit him up.

IMG_27271_zps01ef7312.jpg

The Prof approves of this fig! Grail status confirmed?

:lol Sure. It gets the cranky pants seal of approval.

how did you light him like that?

Here it is with the right LED array turned up, and a red gel on the left array turned down a bit:

Last edited:

But you know, the first posters are just trying to help people out because everybody is chomping at the bit. Like they say, "no good deed goes unpunished".
Also, it is obvious bat prof has another hobby.

I have to be honest... If my regular PF will have the armpit issue, I will return it. Don't get me wrong guys, I am happy that most of you enjoy Batman, but I know i would look at that saggy armpit every day and be slightly unhappy with the whole piece. Otherwise he looks great, but there are too many other statues coming out this year that I wanna get for me to overlook that.

Are there people who got their Batman without the armpit issue?

You here it all the time that it does not look as bad in person.... I was one of the ones who was most outspoken against the Batpits.... But I have to say that it is not as bad in person... In fact I don't even feel the need to mess with it.

well that was fun. Packed the whole thing up nice and tight last night to get ready to store it for our move and found the utility belt sitting out this morning, so had to open it all up again and repack it :slap

Back