Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I didn't order this PF, but after seeing the pics, it seems to be hit or miss with the armpit issue. Some pics I've seen make it look great, and others the only thing I see is the saggy pit. Too bad, especially on a piece of this caliber. I think it was Roberto who fixed his and after that fix it looks epic. Either way, glad for those who have it and can accept the issue(s) it arrived with.

I didn't order this PF, but after seeing the pics, it seems to be hit or miss with the armpit issue. Some pics I've seen make it look great, and others the only thing I see is the saggy pit. Too bad, especially on a piece of this caliber. I think it was Roberto who fixed his and after that fix it looks epic. Either way, glad for those who have it and can accept the issue(s) it arrived with.

Once he is out on display in all his glory its really hard, in fact its not noticeable at all unless you are trying to find something wrong. As a whole, he is an epic display.

Agreed.... I'm rather nit picky and it turned out amazing in person.

You here it all the time that it does not look as bad in person.... I was one of the ones who was most outspoken against the Batpits.... But I have to say that it is not as bad in person... In fact I don't even feel the need to mess with it.

Thanks, Jaws! I will wait until i have it in hand.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

The only problem or issue with this beast of a pf is that it's hard to find a place for him to display well. Too big in height and width to display comfortably with Joker and ivy. Even my Thor pf ex had trouble competing as he is so wide. In the end rearranged everything to leave him on a DC hero's shelf with green lantern. He is just a placeholder as I think only a SUPER pf can compete... Not sure when one will arrive based on the bat delays but here's hoping we will get one soon:)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I've seen the Superman PF in person, and I can agree whole-heartedly: It's the only PF that can be posed with Batman as an equal. I currently have Bats posed with Ivy and Joker... But Bats just dominates. Keep in mind, Supes is 25.5" (Bats is 25")

And every time I walk into my living room, I can't stop marveling at the awesomeness that is the Batman PF. It's just epic. I remember when I saw him in person for the first time at SDCC in 2012, and I remember going "Wow, that is a massive statue..." And now I have him in my living room. I'm so pleased. 18 months was worth the wait. I've never said that before in my life.

I've seen the Superman PF in person, and I can agree whole-heartedly: It's the only PF that can be posed with Batman as an equal. I currently have Bats posed with Ivy and Joker... But Bats just dominates. Keep in mind, Supes is 25.5" (Bats is 25")

Good to know my guess matches up to what you have seen. Thanks.

Need superman now! :impatient:

So I showed my wife a photo of my dc shelf with the new batman pf (she is overseas currently). She looks it over and said that's incomplete, where is robin, the boy with the red yellow custom, you need to get him too they are a pair. I was LOL after that. Some background - that's from the lady who calls yoda E.T....I wasn't expecting her to even know who batman is.

So I showed my wife a photo of my dc shelf with the new batman pf (she is overseas currently). She looks it over and said that's incomplete, where is robin, the boy with the red yellow custom, you need to get him too they are a pair. I was LOL after that. Some background - that's from the lady who calls yoda E.T....I wasn't expecting her to even know who batman is.
That's hysterical. My wife keeps calling Vampirella, Vampira.

I agree with your wife... Batman needs a Robin!! I want a Robin paired with Bats more then Superman. I think Superman and Bats in the same shelf will be overwhelming. A smaller more colorful Robin would be the perfect complement to the Batman. Would want a more modern Robin though.... No Short Shorts.

I agree with your wife... Batman needs a Robin!! I want a Robin paired with Bats more then Superman. I think Superman and Bats in the same shelf will be overwhelming. A smaller more colorful Robin would be the perfect complement to the Batman. Would want a more modern Robin though.... No Short Shorts.

Tim Drake would be my choice...
yre5egav.jpg

This alone is a god enough reason. :lol One of my favourite maquettes.

Will you be getting Iron Patriot?

No, I only want key characters. :)

Once he is out on display in all his glory its really hard, in fact its not noticeable at all unless you are trying to find something wrong. As a whole, he is an epic display.

Agreed.... I'm rather nit picky and it turned out amazing in person.

And every time I walk into my living room, I can't stop marveling at the awesomeness that is the Batman PF. It's just epic.

Agreed. Like I said last Friday, this statue is impressive in person. I don't think many will be disappointed.

DG should be Nightwing imo, It's been 30 years, he's earned it.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
he can be both :)
imho, there has only been 1 Robin (DG)...everyone else are nothing but substitutes :)

Back